interested to get PC to Mobile Sms sending Progam

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
hi dear friends and experts,

well i am frm kerala. interested to get PC to Mobile SMS sending software.

or if someone can create this,pls feel free to talk to me in 0 98959 86251.

Very Importent

thanking you in advance

and looking for a bright future.

wt lov

mobileman

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well there are already few in market... like Yahoo/Rediff/ICQ Messenger...

they all can send SMSes...

now while making ur own application one would have to either buy an SMS getway like Sanchernet and then code a program to use that getway user name password to send messege or get own Getway device for his system to input a SIM card then send SMS from there...

both would requre TRAI approval i guess... and both will be very costly...

as per as Coding would consider, if one can code this by him self, he/she would be now Working for a High lavel software company... lol...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Nope...there are some free SMS Sending scripts....which you can use to code into a site or even making a software out of it. But you should have contacts in some companies...because those scripts nowdays use outdated SMS sending codes...or you can search for net. You don't need a TRAI approval to send SMS via software or net .. I think.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Use Chikka Messenger Service.

I found it to be best.

PS:I have replied to you on your mobile. Tell me if get that message.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Navjot

Telecom regulation do suggest that u must be approved by TRAI to oparate any service relating to telecom in India... SMS do fall in that category...

when u r using ur own number to send SMS, that means u r using a service provider such as Hutch... now in that case Hutch is the operator who is approved by TRAI...

now suppose to get a Code install in ur web server to send SMS... i dont think that script would work without a SMS Getway... will it ??

for a example, there is php mailer function to send email but whats the fucntion to send SMS ??

here is one Gateway *www.clickatell.com/ ... and Indian would be Sanchernet... now i learnt that u too ur self can set up a Gateway with a smart phone and appropiate software like this bellow one, *www.ozeki.hu/index.php?owpn=521 ...

this would allow ur server to user ur own gateway (how ever u will still be using a private number like 9830098300... here is one example of that, a site with their own sms gateway... *www.atrochatro.com

Navjot said:
You don't need a TRAI approval to send SMS via software or net .. I think.

right.. me to agree, but what i said was once u want to set up ur own getway for publick access, then u will... for ur personal use u dont... but to provide service like Yahoo or Rediff u do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom