Intel Core i3-8300 and Core i5-8500 appear online with “ETA 14 February”

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel is expected to unveil more Coffee Lake-S SKUs next month.

Intel's upcoming Coffee Lake series motherboards and CPUs are expected to launch next month, around the same time as AMD's new Ryzen G-series CPUs with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Things are starting to heat up in the low-end CPU market!

Intel Core, Pentium and Celeron get Coffee Lake treatment
The decision to delay B360/H370 and H310 motherboards is definitely an important factor in choosing AMD platform instead of Intel’s. A variety of motherboard chipsets (spanning across entry-level to enthusiast segments) is easily available for Ryzen processors. Unfortunately for 8th Gen Core processors, the Z370 is the only choice.

This is about to change as new entry-level Intel CPU SKUs are beginning to surface online. The new processors will be available from 64 to 329 AUD, which can be converted to 51 to 264 USD.

The Pentium G5000 series are dual-core and quad-thread CPUs with base clock varying from 3.7 GHz to 3.9 GHz and 4MB of cache.

The cheapest Coffeelake processors will be Celeron G4920 and G4900, which are dual-core and dual-thread CPUs listed with 2MB cache.

Additionally, Intel will launch Intel i5-8600 non-K for a slightly lower price than the overclockable variant. This SKU will be joined by Core i5-8500 and i3-8300 processors.

A full list of unreleased CoffeeLake-S CPUs from Australian etailer:
*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2018/01/19105111994l.png#.WmcJo3vdxqs.link
According to online retailers, new SKUs should be in stock just in time for Valentines.

*i.imgur.com/UtqMhJH.png

Source:Intel Core i3-8300 and Core i5-8500 appear online with "ETA 14 February" | VideoCardz.com
Source:Intel i5 8500 leaks on the SiSoftware database

Top Bottom