installing Vista RC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
There is absolutely no way to install Vista RC1 or above on systems having memory less than 512 MB :(
From RC1 MS hv changed the system requirements to min. of 512 MB RAM :)

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
thats sad!! i don't have any empty slot...for further ram upgrade.....and many ppl must be facing similar prob...why ms do so...depriving my user from vista!!!

Third Eye

gooby pls
jack// ani said:
thats sad!! i don't have any empty slot...for further ram upgrade.....and many ppl must be facing similar prob...why ms do so...depriving my user from vista!!!

This is the stupidity of Microsoft that they have created heaviest windows,it slows down even on 1GB DDR2 RAM,Vista require atleast 512MB RAM to run,you can't run it if you have below the minimum RAM.

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
tech_mastermind said:
This is the stupidity of Microsoft that they have created heaviest windows,it slows down even on 1GB DDR2 RAM,Vista require atleast 512MB RAM to run,you can't run it if you have below the minimum RAM.

ya...its certainly big stupidity my ms, putting on such a high ram req. i wonder what is gonna to memory intensive app running on vista....are they gonna mourn!!!

subhajitmaji

Broken In
I dont know what those people from MS thinks. Perhaps, they want us 2 just install the OS and then hv a party without installing any 3rd party softwares.

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
i go freakin insane....when i compare vista ram req with very old qoute by bill gate..."640 K ram ought to be enough for anybody."

lol isn't it....

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
jack// ani said:
i go freakin insane....when i compare vista ram req with very old qoute by bill gate..."640 K ram ought to be enough for anybody."

lol isn't it....

Lol ! Bill gates still says 640K RAM is enough for PC :D

If you are a hardcore game and want to run games on Vista smoothly then you must have 4GB DDR2 RAM and a high end graphic card.

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
4GB RAM that is outrageous....i'm not gonna waste my money on lavish stuff like this!!!better stick to with winxp...till ms realizes its mistake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom