Instagram cache not clearing?

srdigit16

In the zone
As in the attached video, when I clear the cache it clears but when I go to the same page, it still shows cache. Is it just the value not updating or the cache keeps generating? Is it possible to limit the cache (as I have a good internet connection)*cloud.tapatalk.com/s/63b63eb15da6e/Screenrecorder-2023-01-05-08-35-31-67.mp4

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Can't see any video, but my insta cache is 550MB, I don't bother with it usually. Cache is usually rewritten everyday, so not like very old content would be stored on your phone. After I clear cache & return to the screen again, it shows 53MB cache for me. After opening the app once, cache is at 89MB.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
As in the attached video, when I clear the cache it clears but when I go to the same page, it still shows cache. Is it just the value not updating or the cache keeps generating? Is it possible to limit the cache (as I have a good internet connection)*cloud.tapatalk.com/s/63b63eb15da6e/Screenrecorder-2023-01-05-08-35-31-67.mp4

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
no you can't limit it. JJust use a cache cleaner regularly.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
no you can't limit it. JJust use a cache cleaner regularly.
I think, you don't need any cleaner for mobile and laptop computers too.
Just uninstall the app if you don't want to use it.
Or try reinstalling.
Older stock Android versions and some custom UI too had this problem. Don't know much about that.

Top Bottom