Indian farmer has cow that eats chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i tell you we in india have hypocrits all over. wen sushma swaraj was information n broadcasting ministry she banned a quite a lot of channels and progs. does she mean her children or relatives dont c p**n or sensual stuff.
hypocrits. i hate them all the way.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
piyush gupta said:
VHP supposed to be veg but r they...:D

VHP = Vishwa Hindu Parishad NOT Vishwa Vegetarians Party.:D

In Hindu Religion there is various cast (as per my little knowledge) and all are not Vegetarians.

rajasekharan

Youngling
well i really believe that hinduism is a "way of living " than a religion .:). and i hate all who says it as religion and try to force it on others :-(.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
rajasekharan said:
well i really believe that hinduism is a "way of living " than a religion .:). and i hate all who says it as religion and try to force it on others :-(.
i agree wit u.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
rajasekharan said:

me 2 agreein here...

yeah..Its weird.but Kaliyug hai ..kuchh bhi ho sakta hai..Even Human's best frnd Dogs have started killing Children in Bangalore.

T

thunderbird.117

alok4best said:
yeah..Its weird.but Kaliyug hai ..kuchh bhi ho sakta hai..Even Human's best frnd Dogs have started killing Children in Bangalore.

Bangalore got a sick name - bengaluru. Maybe that is why dogs are acting strange maybe soon all animals will act strange. :D

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
It reminds me of two Feral children Kamala and Amala, the two kids who were found living with a wolf family as if they were wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom