India AND pakistan lose to minnows

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
alok4best said:
Actually Indian player only know how to sell products..nt playing Cricket...Half of the Indian team is busy chasing a Half Litre Pepsi bottle in probably the worst cricket ad ever made...The Mahaan Ballebaaj Sachin R. Tendulkar is so busy seeling sunfeast biscuits that he has no more time to score runs.."Ab Har Ghar Me Banega Tedulkar"...sucks...Our latest craze Dhoni is washing his hairs and applying different shades of Brylcream when he was expected to wash Banglas...and if U rem the latest Sansui ad,then u must know that Dravid has hardly any interest in Indian cricket team,as he has already bcome the captain of Sansui team...and han how can u forget Yuvi..he has been asking us to purchase Hero Honda biked for past few months to get a trip to Carribbean.."Inhe Sab Sikha Diya hai,,aap aaiye to Sahi"..bhai ab to aaplog hi wapas aa rahe ho 25th ko..hum waha aake kya karenge....
You are right.They are wasting their energy in Ads.Ek kahawat hai hamare players jitni der ads mein hote hai utni der pads mein hote hai.:D

Last edited:

yogi_7272

Broken In
hmm.. its about sachin ..

when he was in his prime few years ago .. i thought he will become a great great player later ... as players get better with age ..

but injuries happened .. but i dont think its that .. surely something wrong in his brain ..why u need to bat so slow ..:mad:

hailgautam

Youngling
sachin who sachin nahi raha. badal gaya hai, he does not have that same aggression with which he used to play. he plays with so much caution that he does not score at all. he is no more important to us, we would not even notice if he does not play any more. he should retire along with dravid and ganguly. shewag should not retire - he should be kicked out.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
Josan said:
I Hate Indian Cricket Team !!!!!!!!these guys gonna show nothing better than they show lastnight
they jus kno how to act in adds and earn a lot of money
they hav grown lazy
i support u, i support u. they need to be kicked hard in their ass.

What India needs to win
1> Get some Batsmen from RSA.
2>Fielders from Ireland..man they field like no other.
3>Bowlers from PAK,NZ, and AUS.. and then we will have perfect combinations :D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why the F there are threads over cricket coming out from everywhere,I will urge the mods to merge them in a single existing thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom