INCREASING LIFE OF FLOPPY DISCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

banned2wise

Broken In
saROMan said:
if u get Track 0 Bad Dont throw them away..They can be repared....

Damn right .....

saROMan said:
Another small soft created by some guy named nikhil.....will send u the soft when i find it ....it can repare floppys with 10-60/70 Bad sectors ;).....

I have it rightaways, its Niksoft full format created by nikhil bhandare

>>> Download here <<<

saROMan said:
i rarely throw my floppies....and they last for least 6 months.....for me

Same here ;)

blacklight

Journeyman
128 MB pen drive ~= 88* (1.44 MB floppy)

Moral of the story: Invest in a pen drive and store almost 88 times more data than that of a normal floppy drive.

a pen drive is more reliable and more useful in the long run

G

i dont use floopy nw .
but have you noticed that some floppy that cnt b opened by xp that can be opened by 98

slugger

Banned
nik_for_you said:
i dont use floopy nw .
but have you noticed that some floppy that cnt b opened by xp that can be opened by 98
I too faced this problem when I used to use floppy disks. I was using 2000 though. Wonder what the reason was

Saharika

In the zone
[quote="banned2wise]>>> Download here <<<

[/quote]
i could not quite trust that site ..could any body assure it ..at first click it said not found and in second attempt it took me to site
*rapidshare.de
is this site trustable....
even name of user says banned from ...
and when i downloaded zip file it was some 14 kb only so i deleted it
whats the fact

godsownman

Padawan
What are the apporox prices of a good company pen drive and are they worth the amount or are CD's better and cost effective,

Please tell me the prices and good companies/.

Charley

Just Do It
godsownman said:
What are the apporox prices of a good company pen drive and are they worth the amount or are CD's better and cost effective,

Please tell me the prices and good companies/.

Ur shifting away form the topic..... The topic is abt life of floppies

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
banned2wise said:
I have it rightaways, its Niksoft full format created by nikhil bhandare

>>> Download here <<<
It says:

File /files/2440852/NikSoft_Full_Format.zip.html has been deleted.
Reason: No download for a longer period. Inactivity-timeout exceeded.
Can ne1 pls upload it again.

alaap_anujan

Broken In
saRoman wrote:-

Where the hell u get a 800MB CD for 6 bucks ???

i get a 700MB for 7 bucks and 800 MB for 20/30 bucks coz the owner says they are Special and not available easily.
are you from this world or what.

mr-blue

Right off the assembly line
nothing is useless ....everything is worth something if you think it is worth ......you see its all in your brain ....slap yourself if you get a thought of this sort ny other time. :)

you get floppy-disk drive cleaners out there in the market which does a very good job for you costing say between 10 to 20 bucks ....also try gettin the branded ones ...not the cheap local ones. make it a point to clean your drive atleast once a month if you r a frequent floppy user or if you arnt clean the drive just before using your floppy ....make sure you leave it idle for say 5 mins after cleaning.

and as usual try some of the advices mentioned earlier by some of the experts (if they really r) :roll: :wink: :!:

even then if you arnt able to recover/use your floppies or floppy drive .....its time you discarded either of these and replace it with a new one. good-luck :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom