IN NEED OF A NEW PROCESSOR , MOBO AND A NEW RAM UNDER THE BUDGET OF RS.20000

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashsehgal

Broken In
I want to upgrade my pc and i am not able to decide which processor i should buy i have in mind 3 options rn IT SHOULD BE UNDER 12000 MAX as i have to buy other parts as well

1. Ryzen 3 3200g which costs around 8k
2. something in Ryzen 5 series maybe if it doesn't exceed my budget
3. intel i3 10100 with zotac geforce gt 730 ( second hand)

uses: gaming , programming

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Please fill the following
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/asking-for-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.149943/

OP
Y

yashsehgal

Broken In
Please fill the following
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/asking-for-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.149943/
ans1. i am a MCA student and i need to use the computer for programming on different languages also a lot of multi tasking works are done at the same time also in the free time i would like to use it for gaming and by gaming i mean like GTA 5 , sleeping dogs , payday 2 .....i am not much of a gaming fan but i would really like if they would work on my pc without lags other than that for my everyday use

ans2. my overall budget is around 15k but i can extend it to a max of 20K for mobo, ddr4 ram and processor

ans3. yes i will overclock it .

ans4. any OS would do

ans5. i have 2TB HDD i am planning on reusing it

ans6. yes i have a monitor and i intend to reuse it , asus 24 inch

ans7. i am planning to reuse my keyboard , mouse , speakers , HDD , monitor , SMPS corsair 450VX

ans8. i am planning to buy it this month or max by next month

ans9. no i have not built a PC before this will be my first time .

ans10. i live in DELHI so i can buy from nehru place as well as online both options are open

ans11. will i still need to use a dvd player ??

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Locking this thread. Continue discussion here: Want to sell old PC and want new PC parts suggestion bajat 20k max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom