in ears for ~800 rs.

kamal_saran

android lover
hey guys , i want to buy earphones for my mi3 . can you please suggest what to buy . my budget is no more than 800 rs. and i am open to local and online buying . pls advice and thanks in advance . i will mostly using these in public transport and while sleeping or trying to sleep :-D haven't used any earphones apart than iphone ones and asus zenfone 5 bundled ones .
how's the Sennheiser cx 180 and skullcandy jib's . pls suggest others too . main factors are music quality and rugged.

hitesh

In the zone
I have owned both ES18 and Cowon EM1 and can vouch for both.
Btw a friend told me that CX180 are good too. SQ a little behind es18 and em1 but that 2 year warranty and Sennheiser's awesome after sale service make up to it. Consider them too

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
hows the ASS of cowon or soundmagic . mostly in punjab can anyone comment:-? and also Sennheiser's 2 years warranty just looks too good to me:-D

abirthedevil

In the zone
Good choice, sound quality should be excellent but they are not that well made but still they should hold together quite well unless heavily abused.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't intent to hijack this thread, but since OP have made his mind and bought ES18 I would appreciate if people here suggest me a good headphone around Rs 700.

I can see there are much review for Sennheiser CX 180. So worth it?

Also will SM ES18 be better than above? CX 180 does "look" better than ES18. Please suggest. Need to order by today only.

little

Journeyman
I don't intent to hijack this thread, but since OP have made his mind and bought ES18 I would appreciate if people here suggest me a good headphone around Rs 700.

I can see there are much review for Sennheiser CX 180. So worth it?

Also will SM ES18 be better than above? CX 180 does "look" better than ES18. Please suggest. Need to order by today only.

I prefer Cowon EM1 to ES18. I owned both of them and IMO EM1 sounds better and feel much sturdier than ES18.
No idea about CX 180.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, all votes to Cowon One. While ES18 also liked. Now if I compare prices there is a huge difference of 274. Price of both is same, but apparently ES18 is being sold at 30% discount, so it costs Rs 625.
I can get Mi Piston which is just a bit more price of that of Cowon One.

So.. I am still confused.

Minion

Conversation Architect
So, all votes to Cowon One. While ES18 also liked. Now if I compare prices there is a huge difference of 274. Price of both is same, but apparently ES18 is being sold at 30% discount, so it costs Rs 625.
I can get Mi Piston which is just a bit more price of that of Cowon One.

So.. I am still confused.

Both Sound magic ES18 and Cowon EM1 is good considering sound quality.But Cowon EM1 has better build quality.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks guys for suggestions. But I think I will rather wait to buy a new phone first. After which I can decide which headphones to get. But if I buy now I would try to save some money and get ES18. But I am also of the favor to get best product even if it costs a bit more.

Depending on which phone I get, I would be in a better position to decide which headphones to buy.

Meanwhile, my self-repaired 2 year old headphone from Samsung will have to do.

OP
K

kamal_saran

android lover
Go for es18 bro it have a very good sound quality and sturdy too.. Just go for it I haven't used any others than this so can't say about other brands but I should tell you that if you but es18 you will not be disappointed

Top Bottom