Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
It's not an illusion, it works on your persistence of vision! You concentrate on anything like that and do this, you are bound to see an image of what you had been looking at because the image is still within the time frame of persistence of vision:D

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
O Goli maar yaar, itna concentrate karta to maths mein paas ho jata. Aankhen faad faad ke dekha, kuch nahi hota.

see the dots for 20 sec then see in wall and start blinking ur eye try this

It's not an illusion, it works on your persistence of vision! You concentrate on anything like that and do this, you are bound to see an image of what you had been looking at because the image is still within the time frame of persistence of vision:D

I think u are good in Physics

Another Cool Illusion

Move your head forward and backwards. As your head moves closer to your monitor and then back away from your monitor, the circles will appear to be spinning.

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/7218/5078.gif​

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another Cool Illusion

Move your head forward and backwards. As your head moves closer to your monitor and then back away from your monitor, the circles will appear to be spinning.

This one is old for me though...:eek:

A

Angie1313

I don't want to sound like a loser but I can't see anything from doing this illusion. What am I supposed to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom