If you could suggest few movie names , what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 345628
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 345628

I was digging through icheckmovies lists and found some really good movies . I discovered some cool movie directors(like stanley kubrick,coen brothers,quentin torentino) and developed an acquired taste for movies .
So I was thinking to ask if I have missed discovering any good directors/movies ....

Here are few checks : movies

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Check this thread from page 1.

*geek.digit.in/community/threads/movies-discussion-thread-v1-ratings-and-opinions.84916/page-1312

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
It depends upon what kind of Genre(s) you like. Since, every Genre(s) has a Director who makes great movies.

OP
D

Deleted member 345628

No genre limitations .

@rhitwick i checked the thread , but it contains too many movies and it's not sorted . I was just checking to discover some dope director names/movies from ya

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No genre limitations .

@rhitwick i checked the thread , but it contains too many movies and it's not sorted . I was just checking to discover some dope director names/movies from ya
You want a consolidated and sorted list?

That thread was created with intention of that and turned to that.

This thread too would be that if continued.

People would comment with their best names (which may duplicate). Who'll sort, consolidate and keep only unique names?

If you want to take that task, can update this thread with recommendations from that thread.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
For eg, my list: Must Watch Movies by Vyom - IMDb

I last updated it on 14 Dec 2017.

Damn. Needs a revision!

Top Bottom