IEM under 1K

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Anything good with neutral signature under 1/2k(wire & wireless)? (assuming soundmagic ES18 as reference).
Audiophile 101: The Beginner Guide to Headphones & Hi-Res Audio

Really useful..

I can't suggest one..
It's upto you. Find what suits you..

Wired

RHA - MA390 Universal

JAYS - a-JAYS One+

Beyerdynamic - Beat BYRD

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-earphones-under-rs-2000/products/1more-single-driver

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-earphones-under-rs-2000/products/soundmagic-e10c

Wireless

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/wireless-bluetooth-earphones/products/soundmagic-es20bt

You need to spend more for quality sound in wireless category.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Audiophile 101: The Beginner Guide to Headphones & Hi-Res Audio

Really useful..

I can't suggest one..
It's upto you. Find what suits you..

Wired

RHA - MA390 Universal

JAYS - a-JAYS One+

Beyerdynamic - Beat BYRD

1MORE - Single Driver

SoundMAGIC - E10C

Wireless

SoundMAGIC - ES20BT

You need to spend more for quality sound in wireless category.

Great, Thanks for detailed research.:emoji_ok_hand:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Curious about one thing,all these wireless headphones/earphones come with inbuilt lithium ion battery but is it replaceable.If not then how much is its lifetime assuming 10 hours everyday(like it says on the box "10 hours playtime").

shreeux

Movie Buff
Curious about one thing,all these wireless headphones/earphones come with inbuilt lithium ion battery but is it replaceable.If not then how much is its lifetime assuming 10 hours everyday(like it says on the box "10 hours playtime").

No Idea how to replace...We can't replace the battery...Till warranty, they will replace...After that will chargeable...I think so.,

Hi,
I need a a IEM under 1K.
With of without Mic doesn't matter for me.
I want it to listen Music mainly except other small things.
I have entry level mi smart phone and I will use IEM with that.
I have to commute in noisy bus and train near 5 hours every day.
So IEM must be comfortable for 2+2 hours daily with good noise cancellation feature.
Please don't suggest Sound Magic.
My last PL11 last for 10 months and this ES18 lasted only 8 months.
My bro and elder sister both have 1MORE Piston Fit Earphones with MIC and its OK but did not like its Bass,build quality or noise cancellation that much.
I'm also looking for only small size good silicon earbud.
Where can I buy that specific size only ?
I have no problem to buy more than one pairs if those are not super expensive.

Hi, probably I'm replying a bit late but better late than never :)
Bhai, if you want good quality, wired is always better than wireless (technically). Also, there is no hassle of charging. Although, I do agree that wireless is convenient.
If you want to try something different, I suggest Signature Acoustics wooden earphone C12 V2.0.
It has good sound and comes with free memory foam eartips - so you can use them for extra comfort and noise isolation.
Cable quality is ruf and tuff for travelling and in case of problem, it has 1.5 year warranty man. Earlier price was 1000 but now it is slightly more.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
How is this deal? Worth to buy wired earphones. Makes Greedy.

SoundMAGIC - E10C
Deal is great, but check if V-shape sound signature matches your playlist or music you play.. before buying this one..

Sound Signatures Explained
What does a V-shaped sound signature mean? - Headphonesty
Sound Quality in Headphones Explained
Find Out What Sound Signature Do You Prefer! [QUIZ] - Earphone King

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
How much better is e10c compared to es18? I mean in movies/tv shows will it have remarkable improvement(kinda like going from 300-400 philips to es18 like).
E10c is much better than ES18, I bought E10c in 2016 for 2.7k and was surprised to see such a big price drop now. Music lovers won't be disappointed.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl

Batteries can be purchased from local market and little soldering work needed.

Top Bottom