IEM under 1K

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have JBL T160BT. I do use them sometimes. They have decent sound quality for the price. If you are a bass head then you certainly will not like these, they have medium bass. But if you are ok with this bass then you will like them after some hours of burn-in. The battery seems good, though I haven't measured how long it took to drain it out completely.

I mostly use wired Beyerdynamic Byron and sound is a bit cleaner in this one.

I got them on Amazon sale for INR 1499 I guess. I am not sure. On Amazon in my orders it shows I paid 1999 but I bought these cause they were on sale and I wanted a Bluetooth headsets.
I
In India it seems all the Bluetooth headsets are priced high just cause they are wireless.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Also, if you are worried about warranty then get the headsets/headphones from Headphone zone as they might help you in claiming warranty. All you need to do is bear one side of shipping charges.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How much is the usual shipping charge(or which city to send to)?
In my case I got the Beyerdynamic contact number from the HZ site and directly sent my headsets to Bangalore from Chennai, for warranty claims, which costed me Rs.510. The return was paid by the company.
But @TigerKing sent his unit to HZ then they took care of the rest I guess.

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
In my case I got the Beyerdynamic contact number from the HZ site and directly sent my headsets to Bangalore from Chennai, for warranty claims, which costed me Rs.510. The return was paid by the company.
But @TigerKing sent his unit to HZ then they took care of the rest I guess.
Yes. I sent to HZ and they took care of the rest, next day I got new headsets.

Headphones | RHA
After clicking buy now site redirected to HZ.
HZ is authorised service centre partner of RHA.

RHA Warranty Claim & Service in India

Retailers | RHA
Here all RHA sold by HZ..

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Below 1k..
I purchased 1more piston fit from HZ..
Build quality is better than Mi Earphones of ₹699, sound is awesome..

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Reviews seems good but Aren't they costly? I would suggest to go for some wireless in ear ones until you Save some more money and get a over the ear bluetooth headphones which are going to cover your ears and give a better experience than in-ears. Though I cant really suggest any model as I have not used any Bluetooth headphones, neither am following to things to know about them. This is just a personal thought.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
But this review here suggests they have "fairly neutral sound signature"
Best Earphones and Headphones Under Rs. 2,000
When I was searching for IEM, I read it has more bass..
You should try HZ site reviews.
I think that reviewer got used to bass heavy IEMs and he/she may be found out that rha 390 is more neutral than other bass heavy products..

Review: RHA MA390 (Bass on a Budget) - Headphonesty
RHA MA390 Universal Review
RHA - MA390 U vs SoundMAGIC - E10C

Or
Try Sony
Sony - MDR-XB55AP

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Bro, I need Bluetooth Wireless for Phone as well as MI TV (watching movies late night).,

Any view about this...JAYS - t-Four Wireless
Search on Google..

Jays a-Six Wireless review: Clear and well-balanced sound on the go- Tech Reviews, Firstpost

Jays t-Jays Four - Good Bass with a Natural Tone

shreeux

Movie Buff
Reviews seems good but Aren't they costly? I would suggest to go for some wireless in ear ones until you Save some more money and get a over the ear bluetooth headphones which are going to cover your ears and give a better experience than in-ears. Though I cant really suggest any model as I have not used any Bluetooth headphones, neither am following to things to know about them. This is just a personal thought.

Understand your thought. Yes, the price was a little high. Below 3K, the review was good.

I like to buy later OverEar Wireless Bluetooth. That budget expensive as of now.

If any suggestion welcome.:emoji_slight_smile:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
When I was searching for IEM, I read it has more bass..
You should try HZ site reviews.
I think that reviewer got used to bass heavy IEMs and he/she may be found out that rha 390 is more neutral than other bass heavy products..

Review: RHA MA390 (Bass on a Budget) - Headphonesty
RHA MA390 Universal Review
RHA - MA390 U vs SoundMAGIC - E10C

Or
Try Sony
Sony - MDR-XB55AP
Anything good with neutral signature under 1/2k(wire & wireless)? (assuming soundmagic ES18 as reference).

Top Bottom