iBerry Auxus AX03G ► ICS, 2G/3G SIM SLOT, 4000mAh, 1GB ram @ Rs.9990

sekhar.mld

Broken In
Re: ► iBerry Auxus AX03G ► ICS, 2G/3G SIM SLOT, 4000mAh, 1GB ram @ Rs.9990

Can i attach a pen drive to auxus03g and play video directly from it? :|

noob

Cyborg Agent

yes 800x400 resolution is not at all good..

but IMO buying a tablet with SIM and call and SMS capability like iberry Auxux is always better.. you can access net on the go without any external connection from mobile or data card...

OR

Just get the Nexus ( everything 10x better than this crappy tablet) and tether 3G internet from phone in tablet for net. Simple. :cool:

tkin

Back to school!!

Support will be pain, no service centers, so if from 6 months now something breaks, who you gonna sue?

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

OR

Just get the Nexus ( everything 10x better than this crappy tablet) and tether 3G internet from phone in tablet for net. Simple. :cool:

AUXUS is not crappy,:-x at-least better than other tab in this price range. And where we will find wi-fi on the GO? and switching wi-fi on mobile & tabs leads to discharge ur machine soon..

5 reasons why the Google Nexus 7 may not work in India :

* No Google Play for India yet
The Nexus 7 is clearly designed for media consumption and some of the new apps and widgets built into the device are designed to take advantage of the new additions to the Play store, like magazines, and TV shows. The problem is that other than the app store, we don’t have access to any of that content here in India, which means we have to physically save that content on our device if we need to access it on the move. That’s the same problem we face with Apple’s iCloud as well. The problem with the Nexus 7 is that the onboard storage maxes out at 16GB, which may not be enough for those who have the habit of filling their tablets with their music, TV shows and movies. This brings us to our second issue: expandable storage.

*No microSD card slot
Continuing the tradition of recent Nexus devices, the Nexus7 will not have a microSD card slot. As shocking as it may be, Google has decided not to include this feature for whatever reason. We highly doubt a simple expansion slot would contribute much towards the final cost of the device, so why did Google leave it out? They talked about how the Nexus 7 can handle complex 3D games by showing off Horn and Dead Trigger. The games looked incredible, they will occupy a lot of space and if you have a couple of these games, that’s a couple of gigs of storage gone right there. Plus, you won’t be able to use the full 8GB of storage, since Jelly Bean will take up some space. Without memory expansion, you’ll have to think twice about what content you’re going to be storing on your tablet.

* Absence of 3G
The first batch of Nexus 7 tablets will not have 3G and quite frankly, we aren’t entirely sure when we’ll get to see a 3G version of the Nexus 7, if ever. This means you’ll have to be connected to a Wi-Fi hot-spot in order use the Internet, which in India is not the easiest to find. Your other option would be to tether your phone to the tablet, which is not exactly a solution but a work around. You get plenty of budget Android tablets that cost lesser or the same and support 3G. For someone who wants 3G connectivity on the go, these tablets will still offer better value as compared to the Nexus 7.

* No Video-out
This is not a major issue, but the inclusion of an HDMI-out or even MHL support would have been a handy addition. Not everyone can afford a DLNA compatible HDTV, but all LCD TVs today have at least one HDMI port, so including a microHDMI connector would have helped average users to easily connect the tablet to the TV for either watching movies or viewing photos.

The Nexus has several features missing
* No rear camera
The decision to exclude the rear camera could be related to keeping the pricing down, but again, it’s something that will be missed on a tablet as small as the Nexus 7. While it is a bit awkward to go about snapping pictures from a larger 10-inch tablet, a 7-inch tablet is still manageable. There is a front facing camera for video calls, but a second one in the back would have been nice to have. This probably would have hiked the cost a bit, but not by much.

Source: 5 reasons why the Google Nexus 7 may not work in India

noob

Cyborg Agent

AUXUS is not crappy
It is buddy.

ROFL. US specific features wont be available in Play store for India. Same is true even for any Android device in India including AUXUS . OR you can use proxy app and access US store in India too.

*No microSD card slot
It's a media consumption device. also at $200 with excellent quad core CPU + IPS display with great resolution. I dont expect much.

* Absence of 3G
Tether from phone. Simple.

* No Video-out
hmm..point to be noted.

* No rear camera
WTH uses tablet as camera ? use phone.

And most important , direct OS updates from Google and 1st to receive it. AUXUS might not provide any OS updates at all.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

It is buddy.

ROFL. US specific features wont be available in Play store for India. Same is true even for any Android device in India including AUXUS . OR you can use proxy app and access US store in India too.

It's a media consumption device. also at $200 with excellent quad core CPU + IPS display with great resolution. I dont expect much.

Tether from phone. Simple.

hmm..point to be noted.

WTH uses tablet as camera ? use phone.

And most important , direct OS updates from Google and 1st to receive it. AUXUS might not provide any OS updates at all.

for me only one negative point: No sim card slot. Tethering makes my cellphone heat if i browse 30min.

noob

Cyborg Agent

Looks like some problem with your phone. But are you really going to use tablet on the move ? If not then get Nexus 7.

funskar

Padawan

iBerry Auxus AX03g launching on 19th july..
U can preorder it from here Preorder iBerry Auxus AX03g

gump

Broken In

Sold More than 200 units, even before launch :doublethumb:

NEW iberry AUXUS AX03G Tablet + Phone Android ICS 1GB RAM 24GB 1Yr MFG Wrnty | eBay

Is this worth sooo much, any pre launch video reviews anywhere ?

tkin

Back to school!!

AUXUS is not crappy,:-x at-least better than other tab in this price range. And where we will find wi-fi on the GO? and switching wi-fi on mobile & tabs leads to discharge ur machine soon..

5 reasons why the Google Nexus 7 may not work in India :

The Nexus 7 is clearly designed for media consumption and some of the new apps and widgets built into the device are designed to take advantage of the new additions to the Play store, like magazines, and TV shows. The problem is that other than the app store, we don’t have access to any of that content here in India, which means we have to physically save that content on our device if we need to access it on the move. That’s the same problem we face with Apple’s iCloud as well. The problem with the Nexus 7 is that the onboard storage maxes out at 16GB, which may not be enough for those who have the habit of filling their tablets with their music, TV shows and movies. This brings us to our second issue: expandable storage.

*No microSD card slot
Continuing the tradition of recent Nexus devices, the Nexus7 will not have a microSD card slot. As shocking as it may be, Google has decided not to include this feature for whatever reason. We highly doubt a simple expansion slot would contribute much towards the final cost of the device, so why did Google leave it out? They talked about how the Nexus 7 can handle complex 3D games by showing off Horn and Dead Trigger. The games looked incredible, they will occupy a lot of space and if you have a couple of these games, that’s a couple of gigs of storage gone right there. Plus, you won’t be able to use the full 8GB of storage, since Jelly Bean will take up some space. Without memory expansion, you’ll have to think twice about what content you’re going to be storing on your tablet.

* Absence of 3G
The first batch of Nexus 7 tablets will not have 3G and quite frankly, we aren’t entirely sure when we’ll get to see a 3G version of the Nexus 7, if ever. This means you’ll have to be connected to a Wi-Fi hot-spot in order use the Internet, which in India is not the easiest to find. Your other option would be to tether your phone to the tablet, which is not exactly a solution but a work around. You get plenty of budget Android tablets that cost lesser or the same and support 3G. For someone who wants 3G connectivity on the go, these tablets will still offer better value as compared to the Nexus 7.

* No Video-out
This is not a major issue, but the inclusion of an HDMI-out or even MHL support would have been a handy addition. Not everyone can afford a DLNA compatible HDTV, but all LCD TVs today have at least one HDMI port, so including a microHDMI connector would have helped average users to easily connect the tablet to the TV for either watching movies or viewing photos.

The Nexus has several features missing
* No rear camera
The decision to exclude the rear camera could be related to keeping the pricing down, but again, it’s something that will be missed on a tablet as small as the Nexus 7. While it is a bit awkward to go about snapping pictures from a larger 10-inch tablet, a 7-inch tablet is still manageable. There is a front facing camera for video calls, but a second one in the back would have been nice to have. This probably would have hiked the cost a bit, but not by much.

Source: 5 reasons why the Google Nexus 7 may not work in India
The lack of MicroSd and USB OTG kills this for me, without sim this is a media device, where will we store the media? Rather than buying the 16GB version for 249$ aka 15k I will buy the samsung galaxy tab 2 for 18-19k.

Sold More than 200 units, even before launch :doublethumb:

NEW iberry AUXUS AX03G Tablet + Phone Android ICS 1GB RAM 24GB 1Yr MFG Wrnty | eBay

Is this worth sooo much, any pre launch video reviews anywhere ?
Manufacturer warranty? Care to tell the location of support center in kolkata?

gump

Broken In

So basically a 10k gamble, useless.

yup a gamble 221 people have already taken, don't know how many from here :-D

Will wait for some reviews after launch, if +ve then will think :wink:

what about you tkin:cool:

tkin

Back to school!!

yup a gamble 221 people have already taken, don't know how many from here :-D

Will wait for some reviews after launch, if +ve then will think :wink:

what about you tkin:cool:
Show me a service center in kolkata and I'll buy it tomorrow first hour.

gump

Broken In

Show me a service center in kolkata and I'll buy it tomorrow first hour.

Nothin in kolkata, bad for you your are getting this. am booking one for my friend :p

gemini

Right off the assembly line

Well, about a month back my friend did buy a AUXUS AX02. Turned out that the headphone jack wasn't work. so he had to try their customer support.
To his surprise, The CSR guy was quite good and knowledgeable. he returned the product and got back a replacement in 10 days. He even got a call from them after a week asking if everything was ok.

I initially thought that it would be "crappy", but to my surprise It is as good as my Samsung galaxy tab .Of course Samsung build quality and display is much better , but AX02 is not bad at all considering, AX02 costs 1/3 that of my Sammy tab.

As for comparison with Nexus 7 - Nexus 7 will cost around 13,000 Rs(as per google) and will be released in late October. If you are ready to wait and shell out double the amount(compared AX02) then go for Nexus 7. Also Tethering drains out battery very quickly, so when on the move the thering is not an option

gump

Broken In

which other tablet in under 10k price has a sim card slot with 1gb ram ?

karlrevs

Right off the assembly line

Zync Z999 plus is all set to launch.
It supports GSM sim cards. Quad band. Capacitive LED screen. 1.5 Ghz processor. Slightly expensive when compared to iberry Auxus AX03G.

Tablet PC : Zync Z999 Plus

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Zync Z999 plus is all set to launch.
It supports GSM sim cards. Quad band. Capacitive LED screen. 1.5 Ghz processor. Slightly expensive when compared to iberry Auxus AX03G.

Tablet PC : Zync Z999 Plus

512MB ram :-x

Well, about a month back my friend did buy a AUXUS AX02. Turned out that the headphone jack wasn't work. so he had to try their customer support.
To his surprise, The CSR guy was quite good and knowledgeable. he returned the product and got back a replacement in 10 days. He even got a call from them after a week asking if everything was ok.

I initially thought that it would be "crappy", but to my surprise It is as good as my Samsung galaxy tab .Of course Samsung build quality and display is much better , but AX02 is not bad at all considering, AX02 costs 1/3 that of my Sammy tab.

As for comparison with Nexus 7 - Nexus 7 will cost around 13,000 Rs(as per google) and will be released in late October. If you are ready to wait and shell out double the amount(compared AX02) then go for Nexus 7. Also Tethering drains out battery very quickly, so when on the move the thering is not an option

Nexus 7 Google Play 8 GB Tablet Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ASUS Quad Core Processor (Rs. 19975)

Top Bottom