I want sue AskMeBazaar

I purchased an item from Online Shopping India:Shop Clothing,Bags,Shoes,Watches Online in India, last month. When I waited for almost 10 days, whe i didn't receive my product, I called their customer care (04444 444 444) on May 11th, they said that, it usually takes minimum 10 days for the product to be delivered and assured me that the I will receive my product within today or next day.

I waited for next week when I didn't receive my product, I again called their customer care (04444 444 444), they said that that the item was dispatched on 7th of may, and I should receive it within a day or 2, when i said in a frustrated tone, that about local delay of more than 15 days and requested for cancellation and payment refund, they said that they can't do that, however, they have launched a complain, they didn't allow me to talk to their director.

I still haven't received my product yet, can someone suggest me a way to sue these people?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Akosha: Chat With Business Real Time

Akosha is a 3rd party service that deals with fraud/misdoings of online payment websites

Top Bottom