I want a video in hindi that shows how social media is dangerous to us

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I saw this video which perfectly demonstrates how social media have been brain washing a generation and how it's a tool for self destruction.

I would like to have such a video in hindi, that I can share to all my family groups, to alert those parents who are now succumbing to the ill effects of social media, more than us.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
I saw this video which perfectly demonstrates how social media have been brain washing a generation and how it's a tool for self destruction.

I would like to have such a video in hindi, that I can share to all my family groups, to alert those parents who are now succumbing to the ill effects of social media, more than us.

The absolute extremity of this is
p*%n
in the hands of children, before they have any kind of natural defense against it. Even services like instagram, with showing the pictures of
just booties and half naked mens/womens ,6:28 ( in the video)
.And the problem is that its everywhere, you cannot set a filter against it cause nobody can define who is posting genuinely posting their photos and who is just posting
soft p*rn
, and there cannot be a filter which can be 100% sure to remove all kinds of NSFW content. I mean sure, there is 18+ tags in
p*rn websites and reddit and youtube
but so there is on the music videos of eminem and games like dark souls , and everyone knows one is more vicious than the other, so how can anyone be sure what is truly NSFW in this age of internet?z

I ignored that, cause the quality of video is soo good that imo its replication won't do it a justice.....

Last edited:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I found this nice docudrama on the context which I wanted:

*www.documentarymania.com/player.php?title=The+Social+Dilemma

It would have been a blast if it was in hindi :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So I found this nice docudrama on the context which I wanted:

*www.documentarymania.com/player.php?title=The+Social+Dilemma

It would have been a blast if it was in hindi :(
This is in Netfix too.
Not sure if they've Hindi audio.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This was there when Orkut came first...I remember how my college friends were hooked on to CyberCafe for more than 2 hours in Orkut after lecture is over.

Then came the Devil Facebook

Top Bottom