I need a build around 17-18K for Home Use

wakkun

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Browsing Chrome/FF (Youtube, FB, etc.), Microsoft Office, Adobe Pagemaker, Video and Music (VLC, MPC, Foobar, WMP.)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: My budget is around 17-18K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB - 1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes. 15 inch is good enough.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I don't need a dedicated GPU.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In a week or so.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I'm from Shillong. I plan to buy locally or online, whichever is cheaper.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Please include a UPS and a Mouse/KB Combo too.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -26.5K

Intel Pentium G 4400 -3500,
Gigabyte GA-H11oM-S2 -4500,
Corsair Value Select 4GB 2133Mhz DDR4 -3500,
WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Antec BP350PS -1800,
Antec GX200 -2500,
AOC E1670SWU 15.6" LED Monitor -4200,
APC 600VA UPS -2000,
Logitech MK200 -1000.
TOTAL -26,500.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Browsing Chrome/FF (Youtube, FB, etc.), Microsoft Office, Adobe Pagemaker, Video and Music (VLC, MPC, Foobar, WMP.)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: My budget is around 17-18K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB - 1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes. 15 inch is good enough.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I don't need a dedicated GPU.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In a week or so.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I'm from Shillong. I plan to buy locally or online, whichever is cheaper.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Please include a UPS and a Mouse/KB Combo too.
Buy a second hand 4/5/6 th gen i3/i5 laptop instead. Check it thoroughly before finalizing. Also see if it has extended warranty available.

Flash

Lost in speed
Budget -26.5K

Intel Pentium G 4400 -3500,
Gigabyte GA-H11oM-S2 -4500,
Corsair Value Select 4GB 2133Mhz DDR4 -3500,
WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
Antec BP350PS -1800,
Antec GX200 -2500,
AOC E1670SWU 15.6" LED Monitor -4200,
APC 600VA UPS -2000,
Logitech MK200 -1000.
TOTAL -26,500.
@OP, if you want cheap, you can save some money via
- Kingston/Transcend RAMs
- Mediocre cabinet with inbuilt PSU.
- Any good 500/- M&KB combo

OP
wakkun

wakkun

Broken In
Buy a second hand 4/5/6 th gen i3/i5 laptop instead. Check it thoroughly before finalizing. Also see if it has extended warranty available.
I specifically need a desktop. It doesn't matter if it's not the latest tech, it just needs to be new and within the budget.

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom