I have lots of problem with my phone

akki585

Broken In
My sony xperia e C1504 recently started giving me lots of problems.

I don't know why they are happening with my phone. I m on 11.3.A.0.47 Firmware.

1.My Phone is always at 100% Cpu Usage ( I checked with different apps).

2.Android.Media.Process always uses more than 70% cpu usage.

3.When i clear the data of Media Stock app. Phone stops autorestarting and cpu usage comes to normal.But because of it i lose all my ringtones.

4.Album app do not show the pics and videos no more and music player doesn't have songs now.

5.while charging my phone (when battery is 0% and switched off) it takes half hour to start showing red light constantly It takes hour hour to start at 1% charging and flash red light constantly in that period.

6.Phones keeps autorestarting Randomly.

7.I cannot connect my phone to a PC.PC shows your usb device is malfunctiored(i am using win 7) and just charges the phone.

It all started when i played a 360p video in my phone and my phone was switched off suddenly.After that all problems started happenning.

I don't know what's happening with my phone.I want a help here and don't want to buy a new phone in just 6 months.

*talk.sonymobile.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/19655i75EE4F1CE11467D2/image-size/medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
*talk.sonymobile.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/19657iC0BF12CAF1EC911C/image-size/medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
*talk.sonymobile.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/19659i3B8F42A66B6D10A3/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1\
*talk.sonymobile.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/19661i2960D61DBB6B9D6B/image-size/medium?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get it replaced from Sony, then sell it off and buy a moto g/zenphone 5. have peace of mind. Its a crap device anyway :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom