Huawei P20 Pro

Dzhao

Right off the assembly line
China's the most elite Company Huawei has come back with a bang. It's new model Huawei P20 Pro is talk of the town these days. Everyone is just stunned by its 3 Leica lenses at the back. Picture quality it gives is unmatchable to any other phone till date. People are talking that there is no audio jack but the company is providing a connector to connect earphone. It is also equipped with super charge mode to do fast charging.
Most importantly the looks of the device are so marvelous.
It is a device which is just awesome!!

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
China's the most elite Company Huawei has come back with a bang. It's new model Huawei P20 Pro is talk of the town these days. Everyone is just stunned by its 3 Leica lenses at the back. Picture quality it gives is unmatchable to any other phone till date. People are talking that there is no audio jack but the company is providing a connector to connect earphone. It is also equipped with super charge mode to do fast charging.
are you a huawei store person? lol

Minion

Conversation Architect
No headphone jack is a deal breaker for me it's not like I will ever buy a 65k device in my life:grin:. I don't think any phone is worth more than 30k and yes Huawei P20 is overpriced

sonali456

Broken In
Good smartphone ever. It provides a high-end finish, especially when paired with Huawei’s stunning new gradient colours. This device is guaranteed to turn at least a handful of heads.

chetansha

In the zone
Hi I am interested in this phone. Can I get a sample

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My shill-o-meter is detecting massive amount of shilling in this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom