Huawei Ascend G600 OR MMX A116 OR ANY OTHER

Vyom93

Journeyman
hi,
I know that it is not fair to compare Huawei Ascend G600 with MMX A116 ,But i want the best mobile i dont trust on MMX and their Service and i think Huawei service must be better than MMX
i wiil be using the mobile for at least for 1 or 2 yrs and can Huawei Ascend G600 run GTA Vice City & GTA III and HD Videos and what is the video resolution of Huawei Cam
I will be buying the mobile in 2 to 3 days

vipul.trunks

Right off the assembly line
Hey, we don't have much service centers for Huawei too (IN INDIA atleast). I'll say that the canvas HD offers more features and beats the Huawei Ascend in all aspects.

You can read how the canvas hd is the best phone available under Rs.15000 here -*www.thinkdigit.com/Mobiles-PDAs/Micromax-Canvas-HD-A116-Why-it-is_13484.html

Also, read the benchmarks of the phone here-
Micromax A116 Canvas HD performance review vs. other quad-core phones - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit Features

I prefer Micromax brand over Huawei. Please guys, don't think that Indian brands are ****. They do offer quality experience with features of high-end phones at a low budget. ////

Also, if you want the phone in 2 to 3 days, Canvas hd will not be available to you. You can get it in 10 days (a guess), if micromax sends to other retailers. Otherwise, you must wait, atleast 20 days, to get it from snapdeal.... Enjoy.............. ;) ;)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@VYOM get Huawei G600 MMX SERVICE sucks

Hey, we don't have much service centers for Huawei too (IN INDIA atleast). I'll say that the canvas HD offers more features and beats the Huawei Ascend in all aspects.

You can read how the canvas hd is the best phone available under Rs.15000 here -*www.thinkdigit.com/Mobiles-PDAs/Micromax-Canvas-HD-A116-Why-it-is_13484.html

Also, read the benchmarks of the phone here-
Micromax A116 Canvas HD performance review vs. other quad-core phones - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit Features

I prefer Micromax brand over Huawei. Please guys, don't think that Indian brands are ****. They do offer quality experience with features of high-end phones at a low budget. ////

Also, if you want the phone in 2 to 3 days, Canvas hd will not be available to you. You can get it in 10 days (a guess), if micromax sends to other retailers. Otherwise, you must wait, atleast 20 days, to get it from snapdeal.... Enjoy.............. ;) ;)

I disagree afaik Huawei has more service centers than MMX. + Huawei has XDA support

Top Bottom