HTC Desire 816 or NEXUS 5

OP
NightRider

NightRider

Broken In
Hi everybody. I hope all of u r doing great in ur personal life.

Today I’ve bought my nexus 5. Currently it is running on 4.4.4 and it already has received few minor updates. As expected, so far the phone is running quite flawlessly. Again thanks to everybody for helping me in taking the correct decision.

Now the thing is that I haven’t bought anything extra other than the phone so my next phase of purchase will involve following things and it will be really appreciated if u can give me some suggestion on this aspect

1. Screen protector. (Currently I’m using the stock one with nexus 5 written on top of it. It looks really ridicules :p)
2. Phone case (Thinking about buying a spigen flip cover but please feel free to suggest anyone)
3. Headphone ( my budget is around .8k-1k) :)

Cheers
NightRide

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Today I’ve bought my nexus 5. Currently it is running on 4.4.4 and it already has received few minor updates. As expected, so far the phone is running quite flawlessly. Again thanks to everybody for helping me in taking the correct decision.

Now the thing is that I haven’t bought anything extra other than the phone so my next phase of purchase will involve following things and it will be really appreciated if u can give me some suggestion on this aspect

1. Screen protector. (Currently I’m using the stock one with nexus 5 written on top of it. It looks really ridicules :p)
2. Phone case (Thinking about buying a spigen flip cover but please feel free to suggest anyone)

Cheers
NightRide

2.capdase or amzer any day of the year
3.senheisser or skullcandy hands down

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Cheers
NightRide

buy Cowon EM1 or Xiaomi Piston

jimmythegeek

Broken In
1. Good look (important) :cool: - HTC Desire no doubt
2. Display quality should be good (very important) and display size needs to be between (4.8-5.5 inch) - NExus 5 anyday over desire 816
3. Raw processing power and ram (semi important) - Nexus 5
4. Battery performance (it should last at least 1 day with 2/3 hrs of web browsing) - both are sh!t
4. Good audio quality (important) - HTC Desire
5. Rear camera quality (I don’t care):p - Nexus 5
6. Front camera quality (I don’t care):p - Nexus 5
7. UI and dev support (I don’t care) - Nexus 5

Nexus 5 wins

Top Bottom