HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab585tx

ranaprathap

Broken In
I need a laptop suggestion.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
60k-70k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Music production

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
As much RAM as possible, more than 8 GB. A decent processor.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Do not care

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution ( 1080p (Full HD) preferred )
Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place ( any )

I was considering the HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab585tx

Are there any better options for me for the same price range? Are there any disadvantages for this model that I should know about? Is it possible for me to upgrade the 12GB RAM to 16GB RAM if I were to compromise on the graphic card (which I don't think I will be using)? And finally how powerful is the processor for my tasks?

Thanks in advance

raga8

Broken In
I need a laptop suggestion.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
60k-70k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Music production

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
As much RAM as possible, more than 8 GB. A decent processor.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Do not care

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution ( 1080p (Full HD) preferred )
Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place ( any )

I was considering the HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab585tx

Are there any better options for me for the same price range? Are there any disadvantages for this model that I should know about? Is it possible for me to upgrade the 12GB RAM to 16GB RAM if I were to compromise on the graphic card (which I don't think I will be using)? And finally how powerful is the processor for my tasks?

Thanks in advance

This laptop has better processor and better gpu it had international warranty applicable in india
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ak007tx, Core i7-6700HQ, 4GB, 1TB, 15.6" FULLHD, 4GB Graph | eBay Mobil

- - - Updated - - -

This laptop has better processor and better gpu it had international warranty applicable in india
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ak007tx, Core i7-6700HQ, 4GB, 1TB, 15.6" FULLHD, 4GB Graph | eBay Mobil

This one has more ram and a ssd
HP Pavilion Gaming 15 AK008TX Core I7 6700HQ 8GB 1TB 128GB SSD 15 6" Full HD | eBay

OP
R

ranaprathap

Broken In

The laptop has less RAM. If I were to buy two 8 GB sticks and upgrade the RAM, that would push it over my budget.

This one has more ram and a ssd
HP Pavilion Gaming 15 AK008TX Core I7 6700HQ 8GB 1TB 128GB SSD 15 6" Full HD | eBay

I love the SSD. But that is over my budget to start with. And it would still need a RAM upgrade.
Also I don't specifically like the idea of buying imported laptops ebay, even though most people would say it's safe. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom