HP hp g6 2312ax

anshul.katta

Broken In
Is it good to buy this laptop ,

It has got AMD A-10 , quad core 2.3ghz , 4gb ram , 2gb(ATI)+1gb graphics card ,

i play FPS games like , Metro2033 , COD MW series , MOH warfighter , Homefront , can i play these games on it

i readd little problems it have with NFSMW , whiile dx11 issue , is it true , does it lag in game ??

Regards
Anshul

darkv0id

Journeyman
The GPU is HD7670m.. so I think you can run Metro 2033 and the CODs on medium, and MOH:Warfighter at low at 1366*768 (you'll probably have to tweak a few settings for Metro 2033, the game's poorly optimized for PC).

Next time though post your query here. You'll get much better responses.

OP
A

anshul.katta

Broken In
The GPU is HD7670m.. so I think you can run Metro 2033 and the CODs on medium, and MOH:Warfighter at low at 1366*768 (you'll probably have to tweak a few settings for Metro 2033, the game's poorly optimized for PC).

Next time though post your query here. You'll get much better responses.

I mean it is ok to buy this one for playing games , its ok to me it playes on medium resolution but game should not flicker

can it emulate ps3 or xbox games ??

Thanks
Anshul

darkv0id

Journeyman
Problems such as flickering, screen tearing are a result of obsolete drivers, not hardware. Update your drivers and you'll be fine. And yes, this PC will be able to play recent games, however at low-medium settings (let me warn you though, it will become outdated when the new gen of consoles arrives, system requirements will go up)

As far as emulation is concerned, the processor architecture in these consoles is quite different from a PC, so there are no emulators for Xbox360 or PS3.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
All games you mentioned should more or less work fine on your laptop. Although Metro 2033 won't perform well at high settings at max resolution (as it's very demanding)
PS3 and Xbox emulation isn't possible. As said earlier the architecture of processors on those devices are lot different than PCs and laptops.

OP
A

anshul.katta

Broken In
that means if i install win 7 and got win 7 driver for AMD ATI catalyst....then everything works fine , there are drivers available for win 7 i guess

Niilesh

Padawan
The issue with NFSMW 2013 is with a lot of graphic cards(the issue is low FPS)
It can be partially solved so that the game becomes playable.
PS: A update might have been released by EA to fix that, i am not sure

Top Bottom