How to use Android TTS(Hindi) on PC?

Hello,

to all of you.

My friend has some presentations in Hindi, in which he wants to add voice that read all the slides of the presentations, actually he has tried some softwares for this, but the accuracy and clarity of the Android TTS(Hindi) is very good, but he doesn't know how to use Android TTS (Hindi) to read the presentations that are in Powerpoint please advice.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,

to all of you.

Respected Members,
I am waiting for the reply, Does anyone have some information about this?
Please reply.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I don't think anybody has thought about implementing it. Even if the projector had some screen mirroring feature with speakers connected, there is no guarantee using TTS on presentations stored in the phone would work.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
I don't think anybody has thought about implementing it. Even if the projector had some screen mirroring feature with speakers connected, there is no guarantee using TTS on presentations stored in the phone would work.

Hello,
SaiyanGoku

Thank you for this reply, actually he will create a Video from the Powerpoint Presentation and that video will be played on big LCD, I hope you understand what I am trying to say and he cannot add his own voice to the Video, and Android TTS Voice (Hindi) is so natural and it doesn't make any mistake so if possible Can you please suggest some other software in which he can do stuff like this?

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello,
SaiyanGoku

Thank you for this reply, actually he will create a Video from the Powerpoint Presentation and that video will be played on big LCD, I hope you understand what I am trying to say and he cannot add his own voice to the Video, and Android TTS Voice (Hindi) is so natural and it doesn't make any mistake so if possible Can you please suggest some other software in which he can do stuff like this?

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
Can he use screen recorder and do a voice capture while running the presentation on his phone along with TTS reading it?

Top Bottom