How to unlock the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woterm

Right off the assembly line
Last week I buy a cell phone from China company. Before I paid, I have confirmed that this phone can work in my country from customer service. Once I received it, I am so excited. But once a while, I am so sad. It does not work. I have asked company for solution. But he said I must return it for test. And I will get help. So I hope some one can help me to tell me any solutions. The shipping cost is so high.
The cell phone can not read my SIM card. It can not find network service. I just can give emergent call. What is problem? I think it needs to decode the phone. And then I can use it. Is it right?

serawan

Right off the assembly line
Last week I buy a cell phone from China company. Before I paid, I have confirmed that this phone can work in my country from customer service. Once I received it, I am so excited. But once a while, I am so sad. It does not work. I have asked company for solution. But he said I must return it for test. And I will get help. So I hope some one can help me to tell me any solutions. The shipping cost is so high.
The cell phone can not read my SIM card. It can not find network service. I just can give emergent call. What is problem? I think it needs to decode the phone. And then I can use it. Is it right?
hi! sir!
you needn't decode the phone.now there are almost unlocked phone in the market.
maybe you check your local tele-com carrier.
which GSM does this phone support?
if your netwaork doesn't support the GSM of the phone, you must change your SIM card.
i had ever met the same problem like you, Gizmograbber.com told me that i must change another SIM card. finally, it works well.
maybe you can find the answer from it and solve your tricky problem.
if you are free, i can recomend you.
here is the link:
*www.gizmograbber.com/ProductClass.asp?ClassID=39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom