How To Stomp in Chronicles Of Riddick (PC)

gremlinkurst

Right off the assembly line
I am playing Escape From Butcher Bay from within The Chronicles Of Riddick: Attack On Dark Athena on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit platform, and I have a problem I'd like some help with: There a re certain objectives (or to be more accurate, SUB-objectives) that cannot be achieved unless "you" get Riddick to stomp on bad guys' heads. I've consulted a rather large number of game guides on how to execute a "stomp" maneuver, but although the arcane movement is mentioned repeatedly, there isn't any information regarding the actual keyboard/mouse commands to accomplish said combat move. Surprisingly, this information is most notably lacking in the official manual that comes with the game. I respecify that I am NOT playing the stand-alone 2004 game Escape From Butcher Bay, but the version found in the 2009 release, The Chronicles Of Riddick: Attack On Dark Athena; I mention this because I've played both versions and have discovered that the default key/control bindings differ significantly between the two. I would like to be able to loot corpses with a greater degree of success; thus far I can garner only a FEW dropped weapons, cigarettes, and money (and none of these items is a taser/stunner, which I'd REALLY like to get ahold of).
Butcher Bay Correctional Facility II.jpg

Top Bottom