How to Reset without loosing System Update ?

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
My Redmi phone had MiUI 8 when I bought it. Now after several updates it becomes MIUI 10. When ever I try to Reset phone (to make it faster) my phone goes back to MIUI 8. Anyway to Reset phone without loosing system updates ? I don't care about 3rd party apps or contacts or etc. I think these can be install easily again after reset of phone. My old Redmi Y1 Lite become slow. I wanna make it faster.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,
My Redmi phone had MiUI 8 when I bought it. Now after several updates it becomes MIUI 10. When ever I try to Reset phone (to make it faster) my phone goes back to MIUI 8. Anyway to Reset phone without loosing system updates ? I don't care about 3rd party apps or contacts or etc. I think these can be install easily again after reset of phone. My old Redmi Y1 Lite become slow. I wanna make it faster.
Go to any phone repair man and try these either of the two ROMS. Both are stock MIUI 10 ROMS.
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 Lite [MIUI v10.2.1.0.NDFMIXM]
Download MIUI 10 Global Stable for the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Try cleaning it with the mobile version of Ccleaner (for slow ). As suggested above, using the MIUI 10 ROM is another way of " resetting " your phone. That's all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

Backup everything, download the full firmware file and flash it from pc using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool

Top Bottom