How to play COD4 online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi guys!

I have full version of COD4 and have finished all levels in Single Player mode. Now I want to play it online. I have a BSNL Broadband 256 Kbps - 2 Mbps connection. Is it good enough to play this game online.

If yes, can someone help me as to how can I get connected to servers. I have never played online, so would need detailed help in this field.

Thankyou.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Yeah its ok, But do u have P*rated or Original Game ?
anyways u can play anyhow with Hamachi.
google and download hamachi.
I have made a new cod4 network cod4CONQUERIT the password is cod4
Join the network and I can host so that we both can play

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Yeah its ok, But do u have P*rated or Original Game ?
anyways u can play anyhow with Hamachi.
google and download hamachi.
I have made a new cod4 network cod4CONQUERIT the password is cod4
Join the network and I can host so that we both can play

Thanks, but then how do I join your network... BTW, installing Hamachi and using it to create a virtual network, does that mean other people can access my computers files...

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
no they wont access your files
follow this tutorial dude and come in my hamachi network i will tell u then how to join my server etc
*secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/howitworks.asp

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Thanks a lot Conqueror... Installed the latest patch.... So, let me know when u will be online and we can play...

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
ok if u want to know u when we all are online and ready to play, u can check the timings in the LAN Party Thread :
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46588&page=6

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
@go4saket ..... if u really want to play online and dont have the original keycode then the best answer for it is to use cracked server.... to do that u can download a sf from gametracker.com for free and serch for cracked server which are listed . click and then play.

~~~ if u want more detail pm me

@go4saket ..... if u really want to play online and dont have the original keycode then the best answer for it is to use cracked server.... to do that u can download a sf from gametracker.com for free and serch for cracked server which are listed . click and then play.

Last edited:

Romero

Right off the assembly line
Hey ..!!

ive been reading your comments and would also like to know how to play onlie.
Ive downloaded hamachi but cannot seem to find my friends lan game on cod4..

Is there something else i need to do, ive been researching and i need to download 1.4 patch..?? Can any1 tell what i need this for..

Cheers

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Hey ..!!

ive been reading your comments and would also like to know how to play onlie.
Ive downloaded hamachi but cannot seem to find my friends lan game on cod4..

Is there something else i need to do, ive been researching and i need to download 1.4 patch..?? Can any1 tell what i need this for..

Cheers
Check *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84530

You will get the answers to most of your questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom