How to make nice pizza?--

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Whatever it is, it'll be nice and soft if the base is homemade...I dont prefer the ready made pizza base...though it takes some extra time, but the wait is worth.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I do it all the time and yes making your own base is best for this. Pan pizzas really don't come out that well so you'd need an oven. I usually pre-heat the base (both sides) at 900W and 250C for about five minutes when I want a crisp crust.

Then you take it out and put a layer of butter, than sauces (to your taste - I usually have red chilli, schezwan and tomato sauce) and on top of that you put your cheese and toppings (mozzarella works best if you want the classic pizza, normal cheese also works though).

Put it back in the oven and heat it for 7-8 minutes on convection till you get the yummy smell and the cheese shows signs of melting (Note: More butter = more melting).

Then I take it out and enjoy my fat-laden, drool-worthy, yummy pizza :p

(Note: Pizzas every day are a health risk and will make you obese).

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I do it all the time and yes making your own base is best for this. Pan pizzas really don't come out that well so you'd need an oven. I usually pre-heat the base (both sides) at 900W and 250C for about five minutes when I want a crisp crust.

Then you take it out and put a layer of butter, than sauces (to your taste - I usually have red chilli, schezwan and tomato sauce) and on top of that you put your cheese and toppings (mozzarella works best if you want the classic pizza, normal cheese also works though).

Put it back in the oven and heat it for 7-8 minutes on convection till you get the yummy smell and the cheese shows signs of melting (Note: More butter = more melting).

Then I take it out and enjoy my fat-laden, drool-worthy, yummy pizza :p

(Note: Pizzas every day are a health risk and will make you obese).

HECK...

And I thought I am reading transcript of some FOOD FOOD kind of show !! :p
You are really doing it.. !!!

I for me me Plz :p

Top Bottom