vipul

Broken In
HI
Friends i've think to make an embedded system can any one tells me the
primary stage of its.

And Which language i've to reffered?

swatkat

Technomancer
what do u want to build, as Embedded systems r designed to do a specific task...these systems generally make use of microcontrollers or microprocessors....
u can write programs using the instruction set of the respective microcontroller or u can use languages like C, C++, Basic etc.
if u want to use microcontrollers, then u might consider Microchip's PICMicro microcontrollers, these r now hot favourites...if u want to use PICMicro, then u can write programs for them using thier excellent IDE called MPLab, which is freeware, u have to learn instruction set of PIC for this, this is not difficult, since it has oly 35 or so instructions....u can use languages like C, Basic for programming the PIC, many compilers r available for this, but these r not freewares....
Microchip has C Compilers for thier PIC17XXX and 18XXX series microcontrollers..get it here....

if u want to use Intel's (Atmel) 80X51 microcontrollers, then u can use 8051IDE, which is an IDE for developing apps, and it uses the instruction set of the 8051 microcontroller, or 8051 C compiler lets u write ur apps. in C......
free C compilers for 80X51 range r available, get them here .....

if u plan to use x196 series of Intel microcontrollers, then Intel has a free IDE called apBUILDER.....
there r plenty of microcontrollers out there from Motorola, Hitachi, Zilog etc.., but now Microchip's PICMicro series r the hot favourites, since they r very easy to learn, use and implement....

for beginners, it recommended to use either Microchip PIC16 (favourites r PIC16F84 and 16F87) series or Intel 80X51 series from Atmel....
Before going into programming, u should be familiar with the architecture of the microcontroller u r going to use....
THE book for learning PICMicro is Customising and Programming
PICMicro microcontrollers
from Myke Predko, Mr.Predko has written in a very easy to understand language and style, get this book if already don't have it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom