1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

How to change battery of iball Notebook ? 10,000mAh 3.7v

Discussion in 'Laptops and Netbooks' started by kool, Jul 10, 2018 at 1:29 AM.

1. kool

kool Active Member

Hi,

I bought 2 notebook of iBall Excelance CompBook brand last year for Rs.10k. Its specifications are as follows :

• 1.83GHz Intel Atom Z3735F processor
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM
    • 32GB flash storage
    • 11.6-inch screen, Integrated Graphics
    • Windows 10 operating system
    now after 1 year, its not booting up anymore, few days back battery backup was so bad, and now totally dead. From where I can get its battery ? or any alternative battery ?

I am attaching pics circuit and battery of this model. Kindly check it and suggest me.

[​IMG]

\\
    [​IMG]

\\

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 Super Moderator Staff Member

Have you tried contacting iball support,usually companies also sell their branded batteries at their authorized service centres.

3. OP
    OP
    kool

kool Active Member

They took my laptop for a week, and after one week they said, we need to change motherboard for Rs.7000. and I bought this laptop for Rs.9000 in a sale.

4. whitestar_999

Search on online shopping sites but I doubt the availability of exact specifications battery but maybe a similar one may work.

Assuming worst case scenario of not getting a battery,don't spend anymore on this & consider it as old mobile lost/damaged beyond repair(it is 9k afterall).This is why it is advised not to spend money on such brands for things like laptops/tablets/tv etc. Buy an established brand next time.

kool likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    kool

kool Active Member

Ok, finally dropped the plan of repairing this laptop. How to use its old part for any projevt ? like its 11" screen ?

6. whitestar_999

Not much idea about this,try at your local laptop repair shops to see if they can put the screen in some form of enclosure with a connecting hdmi/dvi cable.That way you can use it as an external screen for something else.