How to buy from amazon.fr, de, es, it etc and ship to India? Payment methods?

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I want to buy RONXS RX01 Digital Candle Lighter | RONXS from Amazon.in

Which is not available, but it does show buying option from one seller, who is selling it for ~₹4000.
But seller have average rating and product is costly at that price. And there is nothing written about warranty.
Official site says 2 years warranty after received product is registered (Warranty | RONXS)

This product is available on other country's Amazon site and they ship to India.
*www.amazon.es/dp/B089LZVWJ1/
*www.amazon.fr/dp/B089LZVWJ1/
*www.amazon.it/dp/B089LZVWJ1/

But I don't have international card to pay.
Also I don't see exact amount to pay, including shipping + exchange rate + transfer fee etc.

I do found one payment gateway for international transaction, wise.com
Anyone tried it? Do you know any better option?
Can I compare prices of different Amazon sites before making payment?

What about warranty claims?
After buying this product from different country how to claim warranty if needed?

Any suggestions for a lighter?
Payment methods?
Shipping methods if Amazon not shipping to India?
Anything else?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Why you want to buy a useless item from overseas ? Warranty will be a Big issue as there won't be any service centers in India.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Use shopandship to ship the item to india. ICICI,Kotak,HDFC debit cards works in int'l sites. ICICI offers zero balance account if your age is under 35. My suggestion for lighter: DOCOSS - Rechargeable Electric Gas Lighter Kitchen Lighter (₹595)

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I think same thing is available for cheaper in india... and for much less, you can buy 3x that for price of single imported one.

*www.amazon.in/s?k=plasma+lighter&c...x=plasma+li,aps,436&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_9

as @Cyberghost mentioned too...

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Why you want to buy a useless item from overseas ? Warranty will be a Big issue as there won't be any service centers in India.
Product is not that useless. I already purchased 2 lighters battery won't lasts that long. So wanted to experience product from abroad.
Among all that I have searched online this one stands out and provide big battery.
I also checked diy stuff but it does not have many features.
I have sent email about product Warranty, yet to receive email from them.
Use shopandship to ship the item to india. ICICI,Kotak,HDFC debit cards works in int'l sites. ICICI offers zero balance account if your age is under 35. My suggestion for lighter: DOCOSS - Rechargeable Electric Gas Lighter Kitchen Lighter (₹595)
Okay.
I used same. Battery life not more than 10 days. But lighter stopped working after 2-3 months.
Amazon.es can ship to India but I don't have international transaction enabled visa debit card.
Do you know about wise app? Or similar app, site?

Are those other charges will be higher than product price on amazon.fr website, even if Amazon.fr can deliver to India?

Shopandahip is re-shipping site.
I want to buy directly from Amazon.fr to my India address.
No other services involved.

I think same thing is available for cheaper in india... and for much less, you can buy 3x that for price of single imported one.
*www.amazon.in/s?k=plasma+lighter&c...x=plasma+li,aps,436&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_9
as @Cyberghost mentioned too...
I already purchased 2, which stopped working. Mostly are without warranty products online. In my case I didn't find any working product more than 6 months.
"HV transformer" which produces arc in these lighters, not available locally and online (single piece) in India. Only available in chinese market. Also diy kit arc lighter also available. But you have to pay for whole pcb and components. Although diy kit is cheap but how many times you will purchase the same if stopped working.
And even DOCOSS which gives 3 months warranty, was replaced last week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom