How to add money to steam using gamersgift?

Aakarshan

In the zone
I'm new to the steam.To add friends i do need to make a purchase of 5$ .What would be wise to do.
Gamersgift is offering 5$ cards at the price of 345.
I want to know that the wallet code that i will receive will be of exactly 5$ or it's value will be less than 5$.
Or are there any currency conversation charges gets applied at the steam wallet.
In that case, i would like to buy 690/10$ package if my 5$ credit will be reduced by a few cents because of currency conversation charges.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
i think you will get something close to 10$ , not much difference, in indian money you will probably get around 660-670 im not sure , havent added funds for a while so i dont remember the exact amount

and try gamermall.in , there you can get the 10$ wallet for 680

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
i think you will get something close to 10$ , not much difference, in indian money you will probably get around 660-670 im not sure , havent added funds for a while so i dont remember the exact amount

and try gamermall.in , there you can get the 10$ wallet for 680
I am new to the steam.Do i need to really purchase something to be able to play online with someone?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I am new to the steam.Do i need to really purchase something to be able to play online with someone?

You would have been better off asking this on the steam thread

You don't need to pay any money if you want to just play a free to play game like dota ,but if you want to add friends ,do transactions etc you need to spend some money ,I don't know the exact details ,but this is how it is

If you don't want to spend money,you can ask your friends to add you ,but you won't be able to add any

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
You would have been better off asking this on the steam thread

You don't need to pay any money if you want to just play a free to play game like dota ,but if you want to add friends ,do transactions etc you need to spend some money ,I don't know the exact details ,but this is how it is

If you don't want to spend money,you can ask your friends to add you ,but you won't be able to add any
I have bought Don Bradman Cricket 14 and want to play it.I want to play it online.My friends too can't add me on the steam.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I have bought Don Bradman Cricket 14 and want to play it.I want to play it online.My friends too can't add me on the steam.

I don't own that game ,so can't help you there ,perhaps check their community on steam and may be someone else from here might help you

Top Bottom