How do I check the movie available on which OTT Platform?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Generally when you google the movie name it will show the list of websites its available on the right hand side of the page. e.g: Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc
But it's not fully accurate. When a movie is available in more than one platform it will only show one. Also some time the language might be different. This happens when a movie is listed in hotstar most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
But it's not fully accurate. When a movie is available in more than one platform it will only show one. Also some time the language might be different. This happens when a movie is listed in hotstar most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
depends on the google search engine and the search tags it uses. Yes, but it doesn't show all the platforms if the movie is available.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
You just suggest them the movie, let them google or search the title in their OTT plaform and see if it's available. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Last week watched this one...Hunter Hunter (2020)
My friends are asking where to watch...Still not find in any OTT to share also not update this site (JustWatch).,
Where did you watch then? High seas?

Could also be that the movie might not be available in this region and might be available using VPN.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Availability was not that good earlier & now with ott too coming under censor rules one can forget about getting anything not PG rated abroad.
Sigh. Well, it only means that the service is technically a bit more expensive. As in VPN is crucial alongwith a streaming service subscription.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sigh. Well, it only means that the service is technically a bit more expensive. As in VPN is crucial alongwith a streaming service subscription.
In such cases I go by the logic of "earned rules relaxation" aka keep paying the money for censored India region ott without watching anything & get the uncensored stuff from "ahem" sources to actually watch.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Mubi India OTT, different from others...If use VPN with same Login Mubi.com....Collection is good...Pure Cinema

Top Bottom