How about LAVA mobile phones?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi all.
What are your opinion or experience with mobile phones by LAVA?

How about the upcoming LAVA Agni 2 5G mobile phone?

Is it comparable with the likes of Realme,Redmi,Oppo or Vivo within the same price range?

Dimensity 7050 = D 1050 = D 920

Someone is taking notes from AMD it seems.

I'll recommend iQoo Z7 & Moto G73 for cheaper over Lava. Lava is yet to prove in terms of reliability & software support for a 20k phone. Like poorly optimised UI can make your smartphone experience bad, no matter the hardware. IMO Lava should have opted for stock android for simplicity.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Wasn't Lava part of the Android One program? They used to ship stock Android, did they stop?

quicky008

Technomancer
its cost is 22k according to google.

why would you buy a 22k mobile from a brand like lava when there are better options available?!

Go for brands like lava/micromax only when you are opting for sub 5k phones or feature phones for every day usage.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
cast-it-into-the-fire-destroy-it-gre44.jpg

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I heard of LAVA long time back, its same like MicroMax
I think they have improved a lot, WHEN COMPARED TO MICROMAX!!!
Obviously the Chinese phones are better(Realme, Redmi, Iqoo, Vivo, Oppo, Oneplus,....),but Lava as it claims, have a clean AndroidOS experience. Don't know whether that is stock.

Anyways, isn't it a bit discerning, if we could support products that are made in India?

Don't get me through, I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO BUY THIS PHONE.

Though the processor Dimensity 7050 is by Mediatek from Taiwan!!!

Actually, if we want to excel like the Chinese in Tech and products, our population should support such companies.
That was my emphasis on this thread.
I am also eager to purchase one.

Lava also "promised" to provide A14 and A15 upgrades along with Qly security updates for next 3 years.

In this respect, my Motorola G 5G phone(2020) was as worthless, because it didn't provide any A12 or A13 upgrades so far. Even there is no 5G option within "Preferred Networks" under sim and network settings.

My other smartphone Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G is stuck only upto A12 upgrade. The screen has ghost touch issues. Repenting for buying this phone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom