Conversation Architect
Good job Honor
Huawei P20 Pro update adds 960fps slow motion like Galaxy S9
Now take away the notch from the next phone please

Last edited:

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now that's the real world usage of AI. Hoping OEMs would market this feature instead of useless "beautify" mode and what not.
haha! , you wanna breach everyone's privacy. Don't think of AI as movie stuff that's totally undone, you need to think about AI being in every restriction plus a practical approach in solving the real-world problem.

Deepankur19

Broken In
To me first is OIS AND EIS made class leadin using AI to eliminate the juggle in the video capture.

Second, there should be a native mode of taking pics which captures raw images in order to depict and show the world what AI is changing in the image captured by you

Karthik Popli

Right off the assembly line
Its a good thing to know that Honor has been using AI camera. As mentioned about some visuals that it can recognize. What if Honor AI camera's work itself as some converter for images. Suppose there is some driving license and I want to scanned PDF document of it. For that I have to go online on some XYZ website and have to upload image first and then scan and convert it to pdf. What If there is some inbuilt feature in Honor, So person don't have to waste much time on internet. As the option will be available to save the image as PDF format directly.

Also It will be much good thing if 3D picture feature is included in the next Honor devices. A person can get a 3D view image of any scenario just in a click.

A camera can be used for law enforcement purpose to stop crime as well. I will tell the idea about it. If you interested to know.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Suppose there is some driving license and I want to scanned PDF document of it. For that I have to go online on some XYZ website and have to upload image first and then scan and convert it to pdf. What If there is some inbuilt feature in Honor, So person don't have to waste much time on internet. As the option will be available to save the image as PDF format directly.
Use cam scanner

Joyetam

Implementing AI and Machine learning algorithm in order to identify objects and convert identification result to the audio signal so that even a blind person can listen to it. This way a mobile camera phone can be used as a 'virtual eye' for a blind person. Adding to it, it is possible to use sensors in camera phone which can identify objects in the night too even when flashlight of camera/torch is off.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
Good job Honor
Huawei P20 Pro update adds 960fps slow motion like Galaxy S9
Now take away the notch from the next phone please
Slow motion is still a gimmick. They should improve static picture quality to be like S9. Thier AI is stupid and not helping them at all.

Akshat Goyal

Honor next camera feature should have better low-light photography also indoor photography along with the recognition feature.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You are forgetting something no rules are there for ministers they are only applicable for normal peoples
My that reply was an answer to this-
I would like to see this AI identify criminals and gangsters and immediately send their location to all police officers.
And you are right. No rules for them only for us.

Kamlesh P

Regarding the new scene recognition to be incorporated, I'd suggest "cityline" which is skyscrappers or series of skyscrappers of a metro city.

Regarding new AI feature, I'd suggest "real time jitter control" which reduces the shakiness of the camera while taking snaps or videos hand held. This helps prevent blurred pics which happens more often in high resolution snaps or shaky videos during recording.

This can evolve into a whole new feature of taking smooth videos in cinema quality (cinema motion).

Minion

Conversation Architect
Regarding the new scene recognition to be incorporated, I'd suggest "cityline" which is skyscrappers or series of skyscrappers of a metro city.

Regarding new AI feature, I'd suggest "real time jitter control" which reduces the shakiness of the camera while taking snaps or videos hand held. This helps prevent blurred pics which happens more often in high resolution snaps or shaky videos during recording.

This can evolve into a whole new feature of taking smooth videos in cinema quality (cinema motion).

OIS and EIS are used for removing shakiness sadly OIS is not present in honor 10

Top Bottom