Honor 9N vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

Divya sharma

Broken In
Participate in our Honor discussions, post your opinions, get likes on your posts and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33,000 & up to ₹70,000 PayTM cash!

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/bkzLtp_aQTWc8yuaavWwfZi4kEIpZm4bTDZwi2wtnjSLUuT-9c9mII4hE7qWosMcydf48Zy_mNfsEujlr_OioEQ8h2tXwiJxKdi-3SZ15qB8tuOrtS6uZnoljB8d1K0p0viuohke​

The Honor 9N as well as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 offer a taller aspect ratio. However, the the display itself on the two devices is quite different.

The Honor 9N features a reasonably large 5.84-inch display. However, the Redmi Note 5 tops that with a slightly larger 5.99-inch display.

The Honor 9N offers an aspect ratio of 19:9 with Full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. This is slightly more than the 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution offered by the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.

Due to its larger size and slightly lower pixel count, the Redmi Note 5 offers a slightly lower pixel density of 403 ppi as compared to the 432 ppi offered by the Honor 9N.

Of course, the most notable difference between the display on the two phones is the inclusion of a notch. The Honor 9N has it, but the Redmi Note 5 does not.

The notch on the 9N may not appeal to everyone’s taste, but it does help offer a higher screen-to-body ratio.

So, which display do you think is better? Is the inclusion of the notch reason enough for you to choose one over the other?

Like we said earlier, post your comments and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33K and up to ₹70,000 PayTM money. For more info, check here in a new tab for more details.

Honor 9N display is better.

@riya123

Broken In
Both phones have a dual setup feature at the rear. The Honor 9N has a 13 MP sensor with a 2MP depth sensor while the Redmi Note 5 Pro has a 12 MP camera with a 5 MP depth sensor. The Honor 9N sports a 16 MP front camera while its counterpart has a 20 MP front camera.

@riya123

Broken In
While writing this comparison, the only thing that I didn't find difficult to judge was the design. As the Honor 9 Lite has been putting the high-end phones to shame as soon as it debuted. I've mentioned this multiple times in our comparisons and reviews that the Honor 9 Lite has looks that's enough to convince you to buy it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
While writing this comparison, the only thing that I didn't find difficult to judge was the design. As the Honor 9 Lite has been putting the high-end phones to shame as soon as it debuted. I've mentioned this multiple times in our comparisons and reviews that the Honor 9 Lite has looks that's enough to convince you to buy it.
This discussion is not for 9 Lite. Also, which reviews are you talking about?

micheal081371

Right off the assembly line
Redmi Note 5 has 18:9 front display buy Honor 9N has 19:9 front notch display. Notch is not liked by a majority of the users.

Top Bottom