Honor 9N discussion thread

sunitha anand

Right off the assembly line
HI why dont someone think of introducing a sim card slot in laptop.. I was able to access my whatsapp web on my laptop even though my mobile phone was 6 kilometres away.. Lucky me!!! And this thought cropped up why not call someone through lappy ... i mean the contacts saved on my phone.. Possible only through sim card right ?? Think of some way where this is possible.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
HI why dont someone think of introducing a sim card slot in laptop.. I was able to access my whatsapp web on my laptop even though my mobile phone was 6 kilometres away.. Lucky me!!! And this thought cropped up why not call someone through lappy ... i mean the contacts saved on my phone.. Possible only through sim card right ?? Think of some way where this is possible.
They already have internationally but OEMs don't launch them in India. Also, since this thread is NOT for laptop discussions, I've reported the post for being offtopic.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I've just had an epiphany. Perhaps the reason all phone makers are copying the notch is similar to why there are so many movie reboots being made.

The reason for both is that "marketing is hard". So, it's easier to just market something that is already established and recognizable. Does not excuse it though.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I've just had an epiphany. Perhaps the reason all phone makers are copying the notch is similar to why there are so many movie reboots being made.

The reason for both is that "marketing is hard". So, it's easier to just market something that is already established and recognizable. Does not excuse it though.
They still don't get that iphones having notch has nothing to do with people buying them. Apple would fit a 0.2" glass on a piece of plastic, call it iPill or something, price it above 200$ and people would go gaga over it for the logo.

Top Bottom