Honor 8X officially launching on Sep 5th

Metal or glass but a case is must. Not upgrading the op yet?
Kind of true nowadays. I did use my old S2 without a case but it had a plastic back which had sufficient grip. Even my old Nexus 4 had decent grip due to rubberized sides, but its glass back was still vulnerable.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Kind of true nowadays. I did use my old S2 without a case but it had a plastic back which had sufficient grip. Even my old Nexus 4 had decent grip due to rubberized sides, but its glass back was still vulnerable.
Leave the back, what if the phone fell on the ground with the front side talking the impact? Because of this reason a case is a must.

Leave the back, what if the phone fell on the ground with the front side talking the impact? Because of this reason a case is a must.
But that isn't common. The dynamics of the phone makes it so that it tries to hit at the edges (at least for flagships). You have to drop it perfectly flat for it to hit the screen completely. Moreover, people don't drop their phone in that position, usually it drops while on call or taking it out of pocket. A tempered glass will help though.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
But that isn't common. The dynamics of the phone makes it so that it tries to hit at the edges (at least for flagships). You have to drop it perfectly flat for it to hit the screen completely. Moreover, people don't drop their phone in that position, usually it drops while on call or taking it out of pocket. A tempered glass will help though.
My phone always drops screen first lol
I don't think S10 will be worth buying in India unless it goes on good discounts after the launch of S11.

What's Galaxy F? Heard rumors of X, not F.
Flexible. Man if they can pull off the front camera behind the screen thing then it would be great.
Saar, not enough monay saar. Salaried class peopul saar.
Jokes aside I won't buy a phone unless I absolutely need it.
Bhai you are next ceo of honor, I am sure the package is in millions of dollars ;)

@riya123

Broken In
The dual-lens camera pairs a 20-megapixel lens with a 2-megapixel lens, and there’s a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. There’s also a healthy 3,750mAh battery inside. The Honor 8X will come in black, blue, or red.

@riya123

Broken In
Featuring a 6.5-inch fullHD+ TFT IPS display, Honor 8X comes with an I phonex ho notch, and a screen aspect ratio of 18.7:9. Running the Kirin 710 processor, this phone is based on EMUI 8.2 over and above android 8.1 Oreo, and backed by a 3750mAh battery.

Top Bottom