Honor 8X discussion thread and Bluetooth speaker giveaway

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Got the Honor 4x back in 2014 for folks at home. Pretty good phone with a decent build. It used to get good amount of updates back then. The rear camera, being a single one, still hold good even today. The 64 gigs memory card works fine in this phone although as per the company it supports only upto 32gb.
The 8x is a good update but that notch sucks. Its back beats any and every phone in the market.

Navinxn

Broken In
Two cute animations for Honor 8X. 91% screen-to-body ratio and a 3750mAh battery for 1.7 days use.
still shocked by how low the prices are. ¥1399 (~$204/Rs. 14,695) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version, while the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage version costs ¥1599 (~$234/Rs. 16,795) and the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version costs ¥1899 (~$278/Rs. 19,950). Can't wait for its launch in India:hyper:

Navinxn

Broken In
Hey guys, I found some videos that compare Honor 8x with other phones.
1. How the night mode works on 8x
2. Frame rate test
3. Battery test- screen on time
4. The screen battle in the mid-range

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sure. I think xda can help me with emui. :wink:
I was wrong. No official custom roms exist for Honor 10. When Xiaomi and Oneplus are actively supporting devs which led to increase in popularity of their devices, Honor is still blindly following Huawei's stupid, anti-customer decisions.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I was wrong. No official custom roms exist for Honor 10. When Xiaomi and Oneplus are actively supporting devs which led to increase in popularity of their devices, Honor is still blindly following Huawei's stupid, anti-customer decisions.
lolololol. Diwali dhamaka ho geya goku ka.

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
I purchased Honor 8X.....
Marvelous Phone in mid-range
But it can't pair with my syska Bluetooth headset. It can't even search it via Bluetooth.
Can anybody here suggest me any remedy for this problem ?

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
I purchased Honor 8X.....
Marvelous Phone in mid-range
But it can't pair with my syska Bluetooth headset. It can't even search it via Bluetooth.
Can anybody here suggest me any remedy for this problem ?

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk
You have to long press power button on bluetooth earphone that generally starts auto pairing in most devices. I am not sure though because I neither honor 8x or syska bluetooth earphones.

Top Bottom