Honor 10

Honor 10 is best

• Total voters
In a way, you can close your eyes & avoid any Oppo & Vivo phone just because their software is bad, their phones are overpriced is another story. Even GSMArena pointed out that the Vivo Nex S' OS needs more optimizations.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
In a way, you can close your eyes & avoid any Oppo & Vivo phone just because their software is bad, their phones are overpriced is another story. Even GSMArena pointed out that the Vivo Nex S' OS needs more optimizations.
True. Both Nex and Find X are gimmicks. But I hope Samsung, Honor and other oem's take note of almost bezel less screens.

@riya123

Broken In
Build quality is excellent. The glass back has zero give and a seamless, slightly curved join to the metal sides that makes it comfortable to hold. The bottom fingerprint scanner is also wonderfully reactive, though take Honor’s claims of it being an in-screen scanner with a pinch of salt.

Divya sharma

Broken In
Best thing about this is it is a octacore chipset but the biggest thing is that the chip has the AI capabilities approximately 3% is dedicated to AI capabilities

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Best thing about this is it is a octacore chipset but the biggest thing is that the chip has the AI capabilities approximately 3% is dedicated to AI capabilities
1) Octacore chipset is completely meaningless. I remember Snapdragon 615 used to be octacore, but it was an overheating piece of shit with absolutely garbage IPC.
2) AI capabilities are near useless. Yes you can differentiate food from clouds, but does it take better pictures than google camera ? subjective.
3) Where did you get the notion that approximately 3 % is dedicated to AI capabilities ? And Why ?

Divya sharma

Broken In
1) Octacore chipset is completely meaningless. I remember Snapdragon 615 used to be octacore, but it was an overheating piece of shit with absolutely garbage IPC.
2) AI capabilities are near useless. Yes you can differentiate food from clouds, but does it take better pictures than google camera ? subjective.
3) Where did you get the notion that approximately 3 % is dedicated to AI capabilities ? And Why ?
Watch this

Honor View 10 review: This AI-powered phone is a force to reckon with - The Economic Times

Top Bottom