Will honor 10 be the best choice and satisfy all my cravings for a unique camera feature phone??

• Yes it would

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No,it would not

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Navinxn

Broken In
I know that honor is an entirely new brand. But still, it doesn't seem good.
This video sounds positive to Huawei, I also agree with this Youtuber and quite understand the commercial behavior because my major is advertising.
If I really wonder the quality of a camera phone, I would like to check it reviews online. However Huawei seems to be in a PR crisis this time, let's see how they explain it later.

Why you say Honor doesn't seem good, I think it offers great quality at its price, my mom quite satisfies with her Honor phone:chinscratch:.

SilentAssassin

Broken In
This video sounds positive to Huawei, I also agree with this Youtuber and quite understand the commercial behavior because my major is advertising.
If I really wonder the quality of a camera phone, I would like to check it reviews online. However Huawei seems to be in a PR crisis this time, let's see how they explain it later.

Why you say Honor doesn't seem good, I think it offers great quality at its price, my mom quite satisfies with her Honor phone:chinscratch:.
No, I didn't say that honor doesn't seem good. I said that the huawei's way doesn't seem good.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
[QUOTE="Navinxn, post: 2352103, member: 333504"
Why you say Honor doesn't seem good, I think it offers great quality at its price,[/QUOTE]
There are better options TBH. I thought Honor play was ok despite Notch and EMUI but Xiaomi always trumps them in price to performance ratio. :lol:

@riya123

Broken In
the honor 10 gets a dual camers setup on the back with a 16-megapixel + 24-megapixel cameracombo, including fetures such as a dual LED flash and f/1.8 aperture. It comes with "AI camera branding on the back. The front camera has a 24-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calling.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
the honor 10 gets a dual camers setup on the back with a 16-megapixel + 24-megapixel cameracombo, including fetures such as a dual LED flash and f/1.8 aperture. It comes with "AI camera branding on the back. The front camera has a 24-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calling.
Gen 1 pixels still take better pics than Honor 10, with a single lens.

Top Bottom