Will honor 10 be the best choice and satisfy all my cravings for a unique camera feature phone??

• Yes it would

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No,it would not

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I don't understand one thing, what were these people thinking when they were putting in girl's name as their username? That they will get like or phones from Honor?

Suzya

Right off the assembly line
I am really fascinated by this new Honor 10, although I have never bought or used an Honor phone before, looking at the inbuilt quality I liked it but says the Corning Gorilla glass is not yet specified and with a 3400mah battery I think it'll work just fine...what I really want to know is how much juice can it give for an average day usage apart from gaming and all...and how long will it go when we play games,surf internet,etc.will it be powerful enought to multitask without getting glitches? And lastly looking at the camera's megapixel I think it would have been better with a few more resolution put into it for clearer pictures.

It is powerful enough to multi-task, even 11k phones like Asus Zenfone Max Pro or even Redmi Note 5 can multi-task.

Battery should last for a day with 3-4 hours of screen of time, at least with heavy usage, which includes gaming, web browsing & watching videos. I'm talking in general & actual mileage will vary according to your usage.

MP of a camera doesn't matter anymore. Why do you think many top flagships, like Samsung S9+ & Pixel 2/XL have 12MP primary cameras? They have the best camera in a smartphone. Just to give you an example, the 8MP front camera of my S8 is better than 16MP one of OP6, the difference is noticeable when you take photos indoors or in low light situation. The higher MP camera isn't of much use if it produces noisy pics.

Suzya

Well thank you for the info btw what the main difference between a Kirin and Snapdragon or is it the the same...like say Snapdragon 625 and Kirin 659...I know about the better performance in Battery life of Snapdragon is better so what the plus point of Kirin in this matter?

Suzya

There are 13 threads for Honor 10 in this sub section. It doesn't makes sense to create a new thread when he could've posted his query in any of them. :|
So sorry if I offended you or something...actually this is my first time using threads and all so..

Well thank you for the info btw what the main difference between a Kirin and Snapdragon or is it the the same...like say Snapdragon 625 and Kirin 659...I know about the better performance in Battery life of Snapdragon is better so what the plus point of Kirin in this matter?
Kirin is Huawei own SoC whereas Snapdragon is made by Qualcomm.

Kirin 659 has a better CPU than S625 with almost similar GPU performance. Kirin isn't drastically inefficient compared to S625, so I would say not a big difference.

S625 is just too old now & phones released in 2018 like RN5 should have used S630 instead which is the successor of S625.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
As long as people are creating threads about Honor in "Honor Hub", its ok.

Also, removed the duplicate posts by anupam_pb due to his slow internet.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wait a second, I can't remove any posts in this thread or even edit my own post.
Hmmm.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Huawei/Honor can cut costs by using their in-house SoCs like Apple does for iphones and ipads. No one except mediatek (with P60) has been able to challenge Qualcomm in low to mid range phones.

Top Bottom