Honda launches face-lifted Jazz

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Now available at a offer price of Rs 5.5 lakhs for the base Jazz S model, the new Jazz is now no longer an out of budget 'hot hatch'in India

Honda Launches Face-lifted Jazz| Zigwheels.com

Now the pricing is good for an already excellent car. :) It will give serious competition in the segment.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well I still consider the pricing high considering its a Petrol car :(

Diesel hatches are comfortably available at that price

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Considering their design of this particular car, as well as specifications, I would obviously say that its a bit overpriced. But, their brand name may just save them in this case(i.e. new model).

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Thinking of getting the new Jazz...!:)

If you are ok with the price of Petrol(which I think you are as you want to buy this car,) then you can get it
I have heard from relatives that this car is very reliable and doesnt break down very often.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Jazz is good , its like premium hatchback but certainly looking at other options, its not a good deal !

This year car sales is less thn 20% and I am sure if you wait sometime till Diwali, car manufacturers would bring exciting offers. :)

Does this come in a diesel version ?

Going by current petrol prices, it makes absolutely no sense to go for a car that's not diesel or CNG or LPG unless you are a govt employee who gets reimbursement on his/her fuel bills which is fixed to 'x' litres.

This is also the reason why the Nano didn't get as big a response as it should have. Indica eV2 seems much better a car to buy than the Nano for fuel conscious entry level hatchback buyers.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
MetalheadGautham said:
Remember reading somewhere about
a proposed City Diesel launch in a year
or two.
Well, Honda just donot try to understand the potential of a Diesel Honda City. The Petrol car even after being a fuel guzzler sells like Hot Cakes. The potential of a Diesel Honda City is very good. They need to price it sensibly.
MetalheadGautham said:
Though I guess in that much
time the Verna would've absorbed
half the market honda was hoping to
target
well there days every other sedan I see in the streets is the Verna. I am guessing it sells very well in most parts of the country. The only trump card it holds is a Diesel engine.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Remember reading somewhere about a proposed City Diesel launch in a year or two. Though I guess in that much time the Verna would've absorbed half the market honda was hoping to target :lol:

If so, then deterioration in quality might be a factor. :unsure:

P.S. digit forum is damn slow today. :(

Last edited:
well there days every other sedan I see in the streets is the Verna. I am guessing it sells very well in most parts of the country. The only trump card it holds is a Diesel engine.

There are more reasons than just that actually. The fact that you have a Hyundai or a Maruti automatically increases its resale value thanks to the two being the car companies with the best brand reputation.

Anyway, with a proposed 2013-2014 launch date for the new diesel engine I think it will come in the next honda city refresh. It should be a very good car by then :smile:

PS: Offtopic - I've seen people having no idea of difference between "Honda" and "Hyundai". They pronounce them the same way and think the italic H is just a different handwriting of normal H. :grin:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
MetalheadGautham said:
There are more reasons than just that
actually. The fact that you have a
Hyundai or a Maruti automatically
increases its resale value thanks to the
two being the car companies with the
best brand reputation.
Well I donot know he you have noticed it but Hyundai cars have far far better finish than Maruti cars. The overall quality feels superior in many ways.
MetalheadGautham said:
Anyway, with a proposed 2013-2014
launch date for the new diesel engine
I think it will come in the next honda
city refresh. It should be a very good
car by then
It will be way too late by then. Too late.

Top Bottom