[Query] Homeshop18 Purchase from a 3rd party seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratheeshps

Journeyman
I am looking to purchase HP Probook 4440s with 3rd Gen-i5.Local purchase is 40k while Homeshop18 is quoting an amount 38k [Rs.2000 discount to 36k].No other sites claims this much low price.Also during Checkout only,it showed that product is from 1buyshop.com ,a 3rd party seller without much track record on online selling.I expected a direct purchase from Homeshop18 similar to Flipkart while it wasn't .I haven't done the payment for the product yet.Homeshop18 provides 1 year manufacturer warranty for the product though.

Any one with online shopping experience or others ,pls guide me if I should go ahead with the purchase.

Here is HP Probook model

HP 4440s (3rd Gen Core i5 3210M (2.5 GHz) - 6GB DDR3 - 750GB - 14'' - DOS) Probook (Anodized Aluminium) | Laptops | Computer and Peripherals | HomeShop18.com

tomys24

Broken In
all products sold in homeshop18 is by third party sellers. it is not like flipkart.
i have bought sony handycam and dslr lens which was actually shipped by jj mehta.

OP
P

pratheeshps

Journeyman
Do you have any bad experience with HS18?How can I trust HS18 & the seller?No seller review & during checkout only we know the actual seller..That's bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom