Heroes Series Discussion

polupoka

In the zone
I like Sylar as a villainous character. Once you see him in action, you can't imagine any other character in his role.

And don't post such big posts! I added spoiler tag. :p

Just finished watching season 1!!!! Thanx a ton! My third best tv series(after sherlock and flash+arrow)..What I most like is the background music..really awesome..I want to download and keep that musiccc... Yes as usual you r right.can't imagine any other character in 'his" role! And my best character is claire bear,s father(maybe cos I saw heroes reborn pilot episode first)..2nd is jessica+nikki and 3rd is nathan petrelli-the flying man! One question for you- Who does young moli fear? she fears that he can see her if she wants to know where he is? (the haitian?)
THANX AGAIN Vyom Bhaiya :hyper:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Wow... you watched Season 1 (23 episodes) in just 3 days? :shock:

Well, that's some high octane marathon. I watched every episode in the interval of one week and given the philosophical nature of the show, it gave me quite a good for thought every week. That's what makes the season 1 most memorable for me.

As for the reason for Young Moli's fear, well the answer is in Season 2. Spoiler: Not Haitian. :p

Also, Season 2 is incredible too. Just about to finish Season 2 rewatch marathon, and I have to say it's incredible too (till now).

- - - Updated - - -

As for the Heroes music, this video is an Awesome collection of soundtracks time coded:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well, ... I have forgotten most of its storyline, may watch it again after reading these discussions.. but not possible now..

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
One of my favorite shows :) I love the monologues by Mohinder Suresh at the start of the episodes.

Then this might be interesting for you. In Heroes, right from 1st episode to the latest episode of Season 5 (4th right now), Suresh have spoken 76 monologues. Here's the tally:

Mohinder Suresh (76 narrations)
Noah Bennet (11 narrations)
Nathan Petrelli (9 narrations)
Samuel Sullivan (6 narrations)
Hiro Nakamura (4 narrations)
Peter Petrelli (4 narrations)

Source: User:Iheartheroes/Narrations - Heroes Wiki

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, finished with Heroes Season 2 rewatch marathon yesterday.
Yes, it wasn't as good as the first. But even though I kind of enjoyed it.

It had some very great episodes, especially the episode, "Cautionary Tales", which was just awesome.

The second season ended abruptly due to the strike, so while continuing the marathon with season 3, I would observe what went wrong with the show.

As for the second season, its definitely a must watch for ones who loved the first.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Then this might be interesting for you. In Heroes, right from 1st episode to the latest episode of Season 5 (4th right now), Suresh have spoken 76 monologues. Here's the tally:

Mohinder Suresh (76 narrations)
Noah Bennet (11 narrations)
Nathan Petrelli (9 narrations)
Samuel Sullivan (6 narrations)
Hiro Nakamura (4 narrations)
Peter Petrelli (4 narrations)

Source: User:Iheartheroes/Narrations - Heroes Wiki

Thanks for the Link :)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just had a random though today.

There are many threads on this forum. Each thread can be treated as a different story. Hence each threads represent a different timeline.
Where else have we seen different threads corresponding to different timelines?

That's right... in Future Hiro episode of season 1 of Heroes:

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--zPQW1pvh--/18dxeq4up97adjpg.jpg

In other words, what's common in Forums and Heroes?

Threads.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Someone is watching too much of Heroes ...
You said that right.
Been watching atleast one episode of Heroes daily from the past few weeks, to complete all 4 seasons marathon. Put every other series, Limitless, Flash, Arrow etc... on hold before I complete it.

And realised that there are gems in future seasons of Heroes too. For sure not as good as season one, but certainly not lacking in depth and entertainment. Maybe world was a bit too harsh on Heroes.

polupoka

In the zone
^^ Wow... you watched Season 1 (23 episodes) in just 3 days? :shock:

Well, that's some high octane marathon. I watched every episode in the interval of one week and given the philosophical nature of the show, it gave me quite a good for thought every week. That's what makes the season 1 most memorable for me.

As for the reason for Young Moli's fear, well the answer is in Season 2. Spoiler: Not Haitian. :p

Also, Season 2 is incredible too. Just about to finish Season 2 rewatch marathon, and I have to say it's incredible too (till now).

- - - Updated - - -

As for the Heroes music, this video is an Awesome collection of soundtracks time coded:

Watched all... Including heroes reborn latest !:cool: Great superhero flick.. still my best character is claire bear's father :doublethumb:
Thanx again for the detailed review. Ya that fear of moly was matt's father.:cool:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anyone following Heroes Reborn? The show have suddenly gone all awesome with Episode 7. Many of the characters now makes more sense, and we get characters from the first season.

I got Back To The Future vibe from the episode 8. Looks like Heroes is finally back on track.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Anyone following Heroes Reborn? The show have suddenly gone all awesome with Episode 7. Many of the characters now makes more sense, and we get characters from the first season.

I got Back To The Future vibe from the episode 8. Looks like Heroes is finally back on track.

I finally watched Heroes REBORN series and as I have been follower from HEROES season 1, all I can say that Tim Kring is very good at building up the suspense and excitement but very bad in summing up.

Heroes Reborn Season One gave me almost similar, if not better excitement as I had when I had watched Season 1 of heroes. But with every coming season, series got redundant and predictable and somehow unexciting too.

What I feel that with reboot or REBORN series, he is again starting afresh and its exciting till now but I am afraid like previous seasons when things went too complicated to keep them knitted together without flaws (yes this is how Heroes series ended) , this one will also start going downhill.

Anyways, so far good, will watch "Send in the clones" in couple of days..

Btw, this time MATT is quite powerful and well in control of himself. But I am sure like previous series, will again come out as lousy confused fella... hints are already in air...

Btw, this KID is like PETER Pettreli and probably son of peter, he can absorb other's power but since when other started loosing power when its absorbed.. I don't remember it was case with PETER in HEROES. Moreover, he was able to use anyone's power just by think about that person...

I guess.. heores series have EVOLVED.. ..mutated already :p

Last edited:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I second all your views. And you watched the previous episodes just in time for remaining 3 episodes.

Will watch "Send in the Clones" today!!! I am excited.

kartikoli

Busy!!
I am picking up the pace and have watched season 1-2-3 till now, now going to season 4.
Just love the twist that comes every episodes.
P.S. first time watching an American series and have only watched brother in arms and the pacific (both war related)
Any suggestions to which series should I watch after completing heroes?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes... There are countless series out there.. but Lost is among them.

Top Bottom