Status
Not open for further replies.

bcdxer

Broken In
heres a trick by which we can avoid delays @ rapidshare

After you copy and paste the link, click Free

Then delete the whole link from your browser and replace it with this:

Code:
javascript:var counta=0;var countb=0;var countc=0;var countd=0;var counte=0;var countf=0;var countg=0;var counth=0;var counti=0;var countj=0;var countk=0;var countl=0;var countm=0;var countn=0;var counto=0;var countp=0;var countq=0;var countr=0;var counts=0;var countt=0;var countu=0;var countv=0;var countw=0;var countx=0;var county=0;var countz=0;
Hit enter

Everytime you hit enter it will deduct the waiting time.

Rapidshare did it again. Here is the new code to kill the waiting time:

Code:
javascript:void(c="0")

ever wonder what rapidshare.de premium account are like? ...now u got ur passes to rapidshare to download any rapidshare link...get it before it run out of traffic ...both account have been checked..its working on the time posting...captured screenshot to proof it

LOGIN: 25370
PASSWORD: 9005151

LOGIN: 18549
Password: 4646182

Changing your IP depends on the settings of your ISP’s system administrator.

In a DHCP environment the Admin sets a time limit on the “lease” of the IP address. Half way through the time limit your computer will request a renewal of that IP.

Through the command line tool “ipconfig” one on DHCP can renew their IP address most of the time, some times it takes a couple of “renews” to get the job done.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Choto Cheeta said:
Nothing works Better than Dymanic IP :D
Damn i had dynamic ip in the old plan 590NU and i was enjoying it.When i changed it to 256 kbps unlimited those fools made my ip static.:mad: I have so many links of rapidshare only.:sad: I have to change my plan again grrr
:mad:

praka123

left this forum longback
what do u guys do with rapidshare?what do u upload/download?I found no use for me!.may be because i use GNU/Linux :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Choto Cheeta said:
Off topic though

dont u watch movies in Linux ;)
Who would want to download movies from RapidShare anyway!

Offtopic, sorry:
Does Tata Indicom only give a static IP address?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ yes with a post plan ..... here in mumbai if i go for a post paid plan they give a static ip free

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yeah, whats the use for Static IP for home users. Its useless.
Dynamic IP rocks. Thats why I never needed a Rapidshare account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom