Help with net connection..

Status
Not open for further replies.

G33K n G4M3R

PC Addicted
I just got Internet connection at my home but I can't login using software.
I have to open browser window and have to keep it minimised.
Here is image.
*lh6.ggpht.com/_AtVeUixS-x0/SZlBe0tZsII/AAAAAAAAAFM/302a_LpXvHE/s400/Clipboard01.jpg
What should I do?
Also can anybody tell me how to use oDC?

aswin1

Journeyman
Call your ISP and ask them to fix it. Alternately download the latest version of 24ONLINE from their website and install it. Try logging in.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
24Online is crap they buy in bulk from Sify Broadband and then sell it to sify BB customers. Find any Other ISP in your area, otherwise go for Cablenet if available.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
You can use some proxy software like CCPROXY to share the connection between 1 or more computers. By default only 3(Paid version will allow more). Then see if you face the same problem.

Also check that QOS bandwith is set to zero in settings. This will boost approx 20% of internet speed in each machine you share internet. Sharing of internet in same machine on more OS is not a problem at all. Non windows have almost same settings but differently.

OP
G

G33K n G4M3R

PC Addicted
Now I downloaded tarball and extracted it.It contained a readme(which contains nothing about installation or how to run it) and executable.
I copied executable to my bin directory(not in /bin) and started terminal,as double clicking that file didn't worked and
typed following
$ crclient -u pratham1989
and all I got was this:
./crclient: You can run the executable with name `crclient' only.
Please tell me what to do and if possible how to install client again.
^^
I tried this method reading here:
*www.linuxforums.org/forum/redhat-f...ernet-access-linux-using-cyberoam-client.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom