Help to choose android under 13k

Fx8350

Right off the assembly line
Help me to pick a smartphone from following.i have 13k budget but can extend to little.i have shortlisted some-
micromax canvas hd
micromax canvas 2 plus
spice steller pinacle pro mi 353

i live in jharkhand and micromax service centre is near but there is no service centre for xolo here so i decided to purcharse canvas hd but canvs 2 plus specification are aslo similar to canvas hdand price is around 12k.but then some one told me that canvs 2 plus has lower gpu than canvas hd.thats why i am confused.please tell me the difference between canvas hd and canvas 2 plus.spice steller pinacle pro mi 353 specification is also good but my brother told me that its battery has no life.is that true?please reply soon

quagmire

Allllright !
^Explain your priorities.
Answer these first : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html
Do read this : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/150741-mobile-buying-guide.html

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Huawei Ascend P1 <-- slightly dated processor but still holds it's ground
If you can extend to 15.3k, Xperia L is avalable with manufacturer's warranty (ebay)
otherwise, wait for Xperia M which is just around the corner

dude1

Journeyman
Among the phones that u've shortlisted canvas hd is the better one. As i see you're concerned about gpu, i suppose u like gaming. if thats the case, Xolo t1000 is best(canvas hd comes second)...Also do consider Xperia L

amarff

Broken In
you can go for samsung core duos. Its available at around 12.5k now.
I know people dont like this phone much, but the new prices are tempting and makes the phone worth the price.

Ravi.

Broken In
I think you should go for Gionee Elife E3. It looks good and I think it is better than Canvas Hd and Lava Iris and other Indian brands.

ashusood331

Broken In
I would suggest to opt for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 which covers dual SIM service, unmatched entertainment experience & wi-fi to keep you connected on the move. You can get the device for less than 10K & enjoy savings. This latest Android phone hastouchwiz interface for better performance.

pmkarun

Broken In
I would suggest to opt for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 which covers dual SIM service, unmatched entertainment experience & wi-fi to keep you connected on the move. You can get the device for less than 10K & enjoy savings. This latest Android phone hastouchwiz interface for better performance.

Dont go for S duos.. Its too much laggy.. Live wall papers never get loaded.. Even for simple operations S duos is pretty laggy... The only advantage is it has dual sim

Top Bottom