Help..Rig under 40k

Vinayak Dh

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

Can you please help me build a PC rig under 35k excluding monitor , keyboard.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Word processing, Photoshop CS, CATIA V5.Light gaming COD 4, Far cry 3&4, battlefield 2&3

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:45k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500gb. I already have 1 GHDD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes , 22 inch FHD.

LG 22 inch (55cm) LCD Monitor - Full HD, IPS Panel with VGA, HDMI, DVI, Heaphone Ports - 22MP68VQ (Black) *www.amazon.in/dp/B01IBM5V66/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yihrCbRGDJT7A

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:UPS , mouse ,keyboard.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as possible

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Belgaum, Karnataka. Buying it Locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Can I go with Ryzen 5 APU without graphic card. Budget is tight so I may want to include graphic card later on.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
AMD Ryzen 5 1600-11,800
Asus PRIME B350M-K-6,400
Corsair 8GB DDR4 CMK8GX4M1D3000C16-4,700
Kingston A400 240GB-2,800
Zotac GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5 Mini-12,900
Antec BP450S-2,300
Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Black-Silver-4,800

Total:-45.7k

OP
V

Vinayak Dh

^^Better save money on cabinet by going for 3k ones like corsair carbide 100R or Spec 01 & use that to buy a good psu like Corsair CX450.

Yep, you are right . Doesn't want to spend more than 2.5k on cabinet. Corsair cx450 PSU is good. I am planning to buy that one.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yep, you are right . Doesn't want to spend more than 2.5k on cabinet. Corsair cx450 PSU is good. I am planning to buy that one.
Corsair CX450 is not that great except for higher efficiency. I was using a CX430 and it ruined my motherboard I don't trust low end Corsair PSUs and do spend in better cabinet for better airflow and better quality

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -48K

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 2500G -13k
Motherboard -Asus Prime B450M-K -7k
RAM -Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 8GB -6k
HDD -WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3k
SSD -Kingston A400 240GB-3k
Power Supply -Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 450w -5k
Cabinet -Antec P100 -3k
Monitor -BenQ GW2280 22 inch LED IPS -8k

Total -48K

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Corsair CX450 is not that great except for higher efficiency. I was using a CX430 and it ruined my motherboard I don't trust low end Corsair PSUs and do spend in better cabinet for better airflow and better quality
We are talking about latest CXx5x series,it is much better than CX430(which was bad to begin with,its V2 was of decent quality for1-2 years then it too gone downhill) & CXx5xM series.In fact it is the only budget option psu available nowadays.Above this there is only antec earthwatts gold pro(assuming you get the latest 2018 version) & corsair TXM/RMX series.

OP
V

Vinayak Dh

Thank you

OP
V

Vinayak Dh

Budget -48K

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 2500G -13k
Motherboard -Asus Prime B450M-K -7k
RAM -Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 8GB -6k
HDD -WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3k
SSD -Kingston A400 240GB-3k
Power Supply -Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 450w -5k